Regiment Meetup, Spring 2020 Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello! This is the thread for the regiment meetup we are holding in Utah. This is going to be an interesting thread because I need someone in the Utah area to step up and send me a message or comment below. I would really like to have regular meetups in all the locations that the mountain regiment reaches and for that I need someone who's willing to pick a time, location and be our local "host" for these events. For now I'm going to make these placeholders until I can get more information.

Who:
Were: Utah
When: March, 2020
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

If you are interesting in being my main contact for planning this event, please leave a comment below and I will send you a personal message. I am excited to get this in gear.

Thanks!
-Angus314

As much as I do NOT want to say this, I am cancelling the meetup. I wish all of us could stay home, safe, and not run the risk of ANY disease exposure, much less covid-19. If you don't have to leave, don't, and wash with SOAP, not hand sanitizer, frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back