Regimental Question: Poor Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Blah

As I was glancing at the various regiments and their states/territories I noticed that Montana (the awesome state I currently reside in) isn't listed! It should probably be a part of the Pacific or even the Midwest regiment. I certainly hope I'm not the only MT member of the 405th :(
Any clarification on this?

Hey Uber, you raise a good question. I am currently forming up the "Mountain Regiment" which initially we were looking at Colorado (my state), Wyoming, and Utah. But with the thought of some Idahoan members as well, we are considering just merging the Mountain Regiment to include Idaho and Montana. I just am not sure how many of us would get the opportunity to participate in Idaho or Montana events if any were setup due to the distance, but I know some of our Regiments include almost 10 different states in them...

Ya, sadly living up here has downsides when it comes to this hobby, I think I'm the only person making props/armor in the city I live in, which is over 75K people! Hoping I find work in a more populated area, or closer to places where there's cons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back