Soft Parts Replicating Bluerealm's Undersuit Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can I find some resins to use for my helmet.. ??

There are a variety of places to find it (I like Ace Hardware) Now, in the future you should to search for this answer in the search box at the top of the screen or in the noob section there are stickies with info and a help section where this question would be appropriate. Other then that, no biggie, we just need to maintain proper adequate and not ask things like this that really have nothing to do with the topic. Also, you can feel free to pm me anytime if you have questions

where can I find some resins to use for my helmet.. ??

Look in the stickies- or even better, look in the Elite forum, through the individual threads that people have put up. There's a lot of info on here- make use of it before you ever have to ask a question like this.

**Update**

To cfh935- sorry about that- I didn't know that you were posting as well :p

Lol Adam is this you at comic-con?
sorry if im wrong but looks alot like your undersuit and armor.

halo%20armor%20pick%20Adam2.jpg

That's the armor MightyMints and I created from BlueRealm Studio's Molds, yeah, but not us wearing it. A little falling off in that pic.

That's the armor MightyMints and I created from BlueRealm Studio's Molds, yeah, but not us wearing it. A little falling off in that pic.

Yea, Adam is known to wear his armor with a bit more "respect" to the character...those guys look like they've gotten drunk the night before and never took the costume off...

Awesome. are you planning to sell the panels? I have 0 access to anything over a walmart sewing machine :( and the cost of buying one is to much, easier to buy the undersuit heh

edit
just got to read the whole thread, sorry seems it died. Id be willing to pay for the layouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back