Soft Parts Replicating Bluerealm's Undersuit Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wicked awesome sweet, how much do i donate, and where do i send it?

this ^ :) lol, I was planning on sewing my own eventually, but patterns make it SO much easier! Especially for a detail freak like myself... luckily my mom taught me how to sew when I was younger :D

Hard to tell from the picture for certain, but I believe I just got the same material as Adam(thread poster) at Joann Fabrics today in the Red Tag section for $6 a yard so you guys may want to check out your local stores. Only 2 yards left but I think it will be enough for a suit or two for me.

Mine is Vinyl with some kind of white backing(cotton?). It has a "Naugahyde The American Classic" ink stamp on the inside material in a circle with a little fat devil looking guy and the number 10 below the circle.

Comparing grain patterns to the ones on Naugahyde's website, I think I picked up NaugaSoft. Which would be very nice because it has 4 times as much wear durability as their other products.

O____o wow!

Seriously, more people need to do this. It just makes everything that much more epic. Did you add vents anywhere? Vinyl/leather can get pretty hot after a while.

I'll put it up for donations probably like last time.
Crud...
Not that I'd mind donating, but as I'm currently living in Tokyo, I might not be capable of doing so (my US bank account is out of funds at the moment, and I don't know whether it'd be possible to do so via my Japanese account).

... damn, and that thing was looking so epic, too.
:<

I am curious about there being an update myself. I would love to see more pictures of your work as well as any pictures/material that you have used for reference in order to create this as there are few/no images across the web that I have seen that focus on the spartan's undersuit.

I've been watching this for the past few weeks, and I was just wandering how much of you project was complete. From what I have seen it is very amazing, and I would be interested in getting some of the templates.

View attachment 106 A pic of the upper half progress.

I maybe new here but I have to admit, that looks really good. I'd donate too if I only had the money. T-T But I can for sure that seeing how your armor is coming along will really help me make my Noble Six armor. I just need to find a list of all the materials required to make the armor.

I've got a black flight suit I was planning on using as the baselayer on my suit. But after seeing this... I'm really rethinking the situation and checking my billfold for a possible donation.

Lol Adam is this you at comic-con?
sorry if im wrong but looks alot like your undersuit and armor.

halo%20armor%20pick%20Adam2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back