Rest In Peace My Dear Friend =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier said:
I've made a thread about it at bungie.net where several people as well as his brother have posted, also sent it to HBO.
good

Last edited by a moderator:
May great things become of those who have gone before us.

Rest in Peace Corey.

May your spirit live on through us all.

i swear im crying my eyes out.but you know he did go to a much better place and he will always be remembered not only in out minds but in all of your hearts. :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: the only thing i can say now is that he may be physically gone but never will his memory perish. and to all who didnt cry. WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN and AGAIN UNTELL YOU APPREACIATE IT ENOUGH TO GO AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADAM please go and pin this on every forum, its only right.

REST IN PEACE CORY!!!!!!!!!!

soxfanant95 said:
My dear friend i met on xbox live even though i did not know him in real life so to speak but i miss him as if he was my brother that passed away. his name on xbox live was xHenshi he has a brother that was older then him and i knew also but he got into a tragic car accident and wen he got to the hospital his brother watched him die infront of him and god took an inocent 17 year old RIP Corey Ward

A spartan like that never dies. i bet hes sticking plasmas to covies in heaven right now. man he was one heluva spartan.

it sucks that people die. the world will miss him. may he rest in peace.

Durlaburban said:
A spartan like that never dies. i bet hes sticking plasmas to covies in heaven right now. man he was one heluva spartan.

it sucks that people die. the world will miss him. may he rest in peace.

yes it sucks alot and adam please pin this dude please

yea this reminded me about my frieand kris he died last year at about this thime thats why i dont like the winter. but i know how it is to loose a close friend so keep your head up.

thank you spartan and i will never look forawd to my birthday again because he died a day after my birthday on november 25th

I am very sad to hear that he has passed on, i didn't read about this until today. I played him a few times in H2, but never knew him. WE WILL MISS YOU CORY! Rest in peace fellow spartan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back