Returning back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightHawk

Howdy everyone I'm back again. Been almost a year since my last post i believe. With halo 5 on the verge of coming out and more free time i have started working on some stuff again. Currently in progress i got my Halo 4 Recruit helmet i'm Working on and a Halo ODST helmet i am nearly done with. Not exactly proud of my halo ODST helmet because it was a giant learning curve and being my first helmet. I basically said I'm just going to spray pain you because it ended up getting misshapen a bit during the resin stage which i have learned from. I' am also working on a second mass effect helmet in pepakura stage because the first one was to small. Also i am really wanting to get a hold of Bucks Halo 5 odst helmet and armor if anyone has detail were i can get that would be great. So howdy again been a long time and ready to start working again on my halo stuff. Hoping to get Halo Recruit full armor set or if i manage to get a hold of Buck ODST i will def cosplay down here in Kansas city comic con during the spring of 2016!!

Will post pictures of current progress of recruit and odst helmets here soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back