Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, nice try, but there are problems with it. (Not trying to be a jerk, friend)
Did you just hit unfold?
Because you have to click on Specify Open Edges (the exacto icon on the top toolbar) and click on the vertexes (the lines that you see but there are lines that you can still click on) to designate what shape the pieces are. Then you click unfold when your done with that. :D
Good luck re-doing it!

Personally I think it is really good! A few minor edits could help (smaller tabs, lower threshold, merge some pieces) and it would be PERFECTO!

Hey, nice try, but there are problems with it. (Not trying to be a jerk, friend)
Did you just hit unfold?
Ooh, harsh. So what are the problems with his unfold?

Because you have to click on Specify Open Edges (the exacto icon on the top toolbar) and click on the vertexes (the lines that you see but there are lines that you can still click on) to designate what shape the pieces are. Then you click unfold when your done with that. :D
Good luck re-doing it!
I never use that feature at all. Some people find it useful but I don't.

Seriously? O.O
By problems, I mean that there are alot of tabs intersecting each other, but I'm sorry, it came out as something different to what I wanted to say; upon closer inspection, its just because the tabs are too big.
Sorry if I sounded like an ***, I was just trying to do constructive criticism :(

Its OK dude!

@Mflanny- would you mind also posting the edit you did to the base shoulder, the one I have is hell on earth to pep!

I fixed the tab problem, and Mflanny, to have more space, you go into Settings -> Print and Paper settings -> Side Margins (usually the number will be 15) Decrease it to 5 and do the same for top and bottom margins and you have alot more space for pieces on one page. I'll post the edited unfold if that's alright with you, Mflanny :D

Edit: Man, I'm loving how you think. More pages but alot less pieces. Incredible. It's what I'll be using for my Emile/Jorge hybrid :D

Seriously? O.O
By problems, I mean that there are alot of tabs intersecting each other, but I'm sorry, it came out as something different to what I wanted to say; upon closer inspection, its just because the tabs are too big.
Sorry if I sounded like an ***, I was just trying to do constructive criticism :(
Your use of "nice try" just sounded a bit condescending or a put down that's why I described it as "harsh". But hey, if it's okay with Mflanny, it's okay with me.

Because I now have the Jorge action figure I have updated the shin I had! I found that it was to thin depth wise and some areas needed a little edit
You can get it here!
Someone please unfold!
Here's my unfold:

Jorgeshin.jpg

Click on the pic to download.

Nope.
But you can scratch build it out of wood, it's largely circular.
Or you could just wait until someone makes it after Halo Reach comes out

Nope.
But you can scratch build it out of wood, it's largely circular.
Or you could just wait until someone makes it after Halo Reach comes out

Hahahah its "largely circular." XD,

there is a sliced beam rifle, i guess you could use that as a base..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back