Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome duuuuuuude!
So what's next on the schedule?

Edit: Oh and try to pep L3X's right Emile shoulder from the top to bottom with the threshold to 157. You'll see what I mean :p

YAY :D
Thanks man :D
I owe you one :D
Oh and just model one, I can mass produce it by casting it
Edit: Actually, just do what you want, I'll be happy anyways :D

I'll do two versions, one with 6 shells and the plate they are on, and one with 1 shell, also with the plate.

Hey Rhinoc, if you are out of ideas as to what to make, how about Kat's thigh pack? :p I can send you pics if you really need me too, but then again, I think you would be able to find them too. The pics I have are from the live action one. SJSUSPARTAN made one, but he modeled it to where it looks like one piece on the thigh and I want to have it actually look like it's a seperate piece and also so I can maybe make it a useable piece to put stuff in so I don't have to carry a purse! XD LMAO

And speaking of packs, I know Emile has one too and I don't think I have seen anybody actually make that. I think it would come in handy and be useful for those that are making Emile's armor. ;) I don't know who else has a pack on their thigh, but I know for a fact that Kat and Emile have one. :p hehe

It would be useful for people like me :D
And ya, but I think it's the same attachment for Emile's and Kat's, but I'm not sure :D

It would be useful for people like me :D
And ya, but I think it's the same attachment for Emile's and Kat's, but I'm not sure :D
Nope, they are 2 different packs. It would be easier as far as modeling if they were the same ones, but they are indeed different. :p

Thanks! But the one with all the shells crashes my pep D;
I think it's because you duplicate the shells and that causes something to go "WTF" in the system so it doesn't work. :(
I guess I'll have to cast it like 7 or 8 times

Edit:Or just make it 7-8 times.

hmmm... I guess the one with just one shell will need to be used!
Just print out the shell 5 times and the whole file 1 time. Or 1 time and mold the shell and cast out 5 more!

Set it to the same scale as my forearm, it was designed on top of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back