Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do I just started My Gorge Build today. I will be done with the shins tonight! There massive!! When I scaled them to the length I needed, they were to wide and deep so I have to mod them a little. I printed them off at 21 in and just need to lengthen those 4 more in. Because they need to be 24.5-25 in,from bottom to knee guard so they will fit me to scale. In armor I will be just a little shorter than the real Jorge. Also New to this site so I don’t know yet how to put up pics(I tried early today and failed) but I will find out tonight or tomorrow morning no need to tell me I’m noob but don’t need the vets to hold my hand . I can read LOL

Your files are great Rhinoc !!!!!

Jorge has Big shoes to fill and people on this site have set the bar very high so I will do my best to make your files look their best!
Well, I based those directly off of Jorge ref pics. They are MASSIVE because Jorge is MASSIVE!!! lol thanks

@trooper- Dude that looks awesome!!!

Hey, Rhinoc, I started the shin but I forgot to scale it, but whatever, it'll be the first pep of it :)
And Mflanny, nice unfold :O
Rhinoc, nice modeling (as always!)
Mflanny, if you permit, I could post a more organised unfold of it? :)

STOP THE PRESSES CIRKOB!!!!!
haha
Yeah turns out the shin is HUGE!! I started it and it was about 2 inches to big for ME!! lol
so about half way through i trashed it...

Thanks!!

permission granted lol

oh, and Cirkob, if you post it, can you try to get it in scale with Forged Reclaimer's jorge helmet? thanks:)

I was wondering when you were going to redo the gaunt, and im really digging this one, so I decided to give it a go! Keep in mind that my arm is really big (im 6' 6 1/2") so it fits on 7 pages... Also keep in mind that this, and/or any of my other unfolds weren't designed for an easy pep per-say, they are just designed to match the angles, correct lines and silky smoothness of the actual model itself. For example, ill tag a picture that I worked off of to make the pep experience as close to the real thing, with having to do as minimal bondo work as possible to make it as accurate to the real thing (for those of you who are shooting for accuracy, like me).
Hope you like it, enjoy! :)

forearm4view.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/XOxPEA7H/Rhinoc_New_Reach_gauntlet_Unfo.html

I was wondering when you were going to redo the gaunt, and im really digging this one, so I decided to give it a go! Keep in mind that my arm is really big (im 6' 6 1/2") so it fits on 7 pages... Also keep in mind that this, and/or any of my other unfolds weren't designed for an easy pep per-say, they are just designed to match the angles, correct lines and silky smoothness of the actual model itself. For example, ill tag a picture that I worked off of to make the pep experience as close to the real thing, with having to do as minimal bondo work as possible to make it as accurate to the real thing (for those of you who are shooting for accuracy, like me).
Hope you like it, enjoy! :)

forearm4view.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/XOxPEA7H/Rhinoc_New_Reach_gauntlet_Unfo.html
Hahaha! that is the same reference I used to make it!!

Quick question for you Rhinoc ?? I browsed through the official Halo reach thread and your files . I couldn’t find the left bicep piece . On the Halo reach thread they have one listed as left and then the right but when you pull them up there both the right bicep piece. If you could point me in the right direction or send them to me I would be very thankful

Quick question for you Rhinoc ?? I browsed through the official Halo reach thread and your files . I couldn’t find the left bicep piece . On the Halo reach thread they have one listed as left and then the right but when you pull them up there both the right bicep piece. If you could point me in the right direction or send them to me I would be very thankful

the best way to flip some thing that you cant find is to go into the 2d menu and the find invert pattern and then it flips it for you so it comes up as the left side not the right side so that might do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back