Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thats cool rhinoc, The only files cant get to unfold is the complete boot piece, the kat knee, female reach cod as my partner is doing katy and the kat arm

This is all so much awesomness ^^

Hey Rhinoc, I pretty much finesh both of your shoulders, just need a few more details, but other than that, they look great!
Here a pic, the rest are in my Jorge thread:
HPIM0355.jpg

@Mflanny that looks AWESOME!!!! Holy crap you did great!

@Everyone I just made the shoulder piece i made a while back and... it was pretty small. So I decided, for people with bigger arms, to make it a little bigger!
I hope this is the updated file!
Could I get someone *cough* Cirkob or Ral *cough* to unfold this thing!

Wow, man! Awesome.
Hey, about that, after the Reach launch, I could take panoramic views of the Reach Recon helmet, because I'll be having it :cool
If anyone would want to model the new helmet, well, that would be just pure awesomeness. :D

Great rhinoc,
and cirkob5477, i HAD someone making it already for me, but.....when we swictched sites, idk where he went! :(

Wow, man! Awesome.
Hey, about that, after the Reach launch, I could take panoramic views of the Reach Recon helmet, because I'll be having it :cool
If anyone would want to model the new helmet, well, that would be just pure awesomeness. :D
Haha I'm gettin it too!! I did also find some references with pics bungie released! but they are off set... :(

@Spartan-247- That one!

EDIT: Today was my brother's birthday and he got the halo reach action figure 4 pack, so I will probably be making some edits to some of the pieces I have released...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back