Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have been working on this for like... 3-4 hours to make it match the action figure EXACTLY!!! I think I did pretty good on it!

http://www.4shared.com/file/YSHw5Xpz/Reach_Chest.html

Thats right... The FINAL (seriously this time) Release for the chest. So much detail has been added and I made sure that it would be easy to pep out!

Someone unfold (I might do one myself but... I dont know...)

Edit: Kat thigh pack up next.

Guys, guess what!
My little brother finally joined the 405th! His name is Speeris, make sure to be nice to him!

Sadly that is all... Gonna hit the sack now

Hello, I search the rooms of Jorge's armour. I speak French and I am beginner in English. Excuse me please.

The basic armour Reach, is it necessary to put together with that of Jorge ?

And can you gather links for Jorge's armour ? Please.

Thank you has all and excuse me for my low-grade in English. :(

Everything you need is in the first post!

Just use the Jorge Chest, Jorge Shin, Jorge forearm add-on and Jorge Shoulders. Everything else is standard armor, under shoulders, thighs, under forearm, cod...

you might want to look around for a Jorge helmet because I dont have one.

hey man i downloaded most of what u got. i cant get the reach forearm to load to pepakura viewer 3. I also cant print them. If you or anyone else can point me in the direction of a free program for this i would greatly appreciate it.

That would be because some of the files havent been unfolded and cant load in viewer.

Also, you might want to download the Pepakura designer, which allows you to scale the pieces to fit you! It is free.

okay here's a question, been trying to scale some of these but some scale it all by a specific size like themselves or something.
Did you do these in that particular way or anything? like size them up as if you were the one to wear them or anything?

Most of the files are sized to my body, to size correctly a good tutorial would be Xtreme Tactics 101's, it is a life saver.

Rhinoc said:
@rundown- I'm new to blender and didn't really understand what you meant. Sorry :(

Hooray for noobs but what program is that you're using here?

this is where the edgesplit is situated...

BlenderAddSubsurf.jpg

Its in the edit menu!

here is a vid that shows you have to put it in ambiant oclusion

Last edited by a moderator:
( to size correctly a good tutorial would be Xtreme Tactics 101's, it is a life saver. )

About scaling reach stuff, Is there a full body pic of emile? lol I can't really find a good one.

( to size correctly a good tutorial would be Xtreme Tactics 101's, it is a life saver. )

About scaling reach stuff, Is there a full body pic of emile? lol I can't really find a good one.
Give me a minute and I can get you one!

PICT0008.jpg

That is from the McFarlane Action Figure and should work nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back