Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything new? any update on the support struts for the cod piece? i suck at making those things the right size from scratch lol

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/Vx6uQiVc/Reach_cod_2.html

There you go guys (sorry for the lateness, very busy)

So up next I will be updating a file,
the Bicep piece looks like it could use some love so I will be updating that one soon (might even re-make it from scratch)

As I have said in the past (kinda looked over tho) Post up some pics people!! If you make one of my files take some pics and post 'em up!!

made one of your biceps and forearms but jujnked them cause they didnt fit. i got your cod piece done, will take a pic when i get back to my place and put the support struts in! good stuff you got there Rhinoc!! you da man, man!!!

2011-03-18192448.jpg

2011-03-18192457.jpg

Ummmmm.... wrong thread?? And rifle from wrong game?? Also kinda looks like you just hit the unfold button and saved it...
:confused :confused :confused

lol didnt you want a pic? :p hows the bicep tuneup coming? the one i built seemed really narrow so it didn't fit right on me

sorry I was talkin to that supernoobaustin dude... seriously download the file and you would agree

The cod you made looks AWESOME dude!!

hello man, i was wondering. will you be so kind on make it a Pepakura file? because i dont know how to open this one and i really would like to try make this helmet. it looks really acurate

It's an obj, it can be opened in pep
But sadly no one is unfolding it, which seems to happen a lot these days, no one seems to be using my files these days, this thread seems to just be dying.

Here that Mark V B unfolded

http://www.4shared.com/file/V8arI2yG/Mk_V_B_by_Rhinoc_-_unfoldArioc.html

Some of the indents are kinda nuts, take a good luck before assembling, did the best I could. Still learning to unfold. This was fun, took a while though!

EDIT - This is scaled to about my height... 5'6 - 5'8 should be fine, if taller or shorter you may need to rescale. When assembled the helmet will be about 8.5 inches tall as it sits at default scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back