Rhinoc's Noble 6 Build! That's right, I make armor too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

I have been working for a while on my Halo Reach Noble 6 build for a while now, and have finally decided to post up some status and pics! Thats right PICS!!!!
PICT0004.jpg

This was the first piece I have made, still needs to be resined and fiberglassed... but I will do that later :/

PICT0001.jpg

That is the shoulder I modeled a while back. This part was pretty hard to make! None the less I had fun making it! When I put it on it warps out, because when I modeled it it was too thin, so I plan to make a duct tape dummy arm to put it on when I fiberglass!

and finally the helmet... I bought the helmet pepped out from Charlieiscool12 here on the 405th and it got here two days later! I added some struts because it had warped a little from shipping but it is OK now. Then I bought a respirator, resin, and bondo and got to work the next day and here is what I have so far...
PICT0005.jpg

Did you read that list of what I bought? Yeah, I forgot plastic spreaders, spot putty and sand paper! I also still need to find where my dad hides his rotary tool! This was my first time EVAR resining, and I think I did awesomely! I also used rondo for the inside... thank you Ben Streeper for making that awesome tutorial!!

That is all for now!!

Coming up next
Screenshot2010-08-14at52408PM.png

Ben Streeper made one! Just look for him and find his thread about building a helmet and look for the first one with LeeKeegan in it.

Ben Streeper made one! Just look for him and find his thread about building a helmet and look for the first one with LeeKeegan in it.

i hate to ask another question....and i hope i dont get mods mad,
but i typed ben streeper into the search box and a lot of random threads popped up, is it a certain name of a thread or does he have a different user name, is it a video on youtube?

cool progress Rhinoc, one question, did you cut out the visor after rondoing the inside and the outside of the helmet? and by the way youll learn how to patch holes if you watch ben streepers tutorials, there are a couple of videos dedicated to patching holes in the same thread you posted above, ill look for the videos and post the links for you

nice one rhinoc! i was wondering when you were going to get around to building the stuff you've modelled! :D
looks awesome so far!

@Noble 7- Thanks! Yeah always cut the visor out AFTER rondoing or else it will warp like CRAZY!!!!! Looks like I also have a video to find...

@AceNat- Thank you!

And another video!!!!

Wow Rhinoc:D Looks great!!! ^_^

Btw. 785 postso_O! I have known you from when you was in the noob forum:) I still remember how happy you was for your 100th post:D Now you are a famous 405th member:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... those were some good times.

I think in my first post no one really expected ANYTHING from me, like one of those people who come here, stay for a few days, then disappear. I still cant believe I have come as far as I have.

No vid this time but I do have pictures of what I worked on!!

As I said before... I wanted the HUL on it.
PICT0001-1.jpg

The helmet
PICT0002.jpg

Helmet with the HUL. Still needs some work
PICT0003.jpg

Foam for PADDING!!!! YAAY!!!!!
PICT0004-1.jpg

(holy crap dats a lot of foam!)
lol
Thats all for now guys!!!

BTW if anyone can guess what I used for the little thingy by the vents on the chin gets an e-cookie!!!

Good work so far. Good idea using the foam board like that. I have a question about the visor. Is it a motorcycle visor? And also what did you use to cut the visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back