Robogenisis' Projects 10/25/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robogenisis

Updated 10/25/07

Currently I am working on a pepakura plasma pistol. So far I've extracted the model for Halo 2, combined all the pieces into one continuous piece (also made it in 3 seperate pieces), designed it on pepakura, printed it out, and have scored it all. Gonna go start glueing now.
[attachment=1137:pP_in_Pep.jpg]
Plasma Pistol in pepakura before edit.
[attachment=1138:pPE_in_Pep.jpg]
Plasma Pistol in pepakura after edit.
I combined all those stupid isolated edges.
[attachment=1139:plasma_P...l_Pieces.JPG]
Plasma Pistol Pieces.

I've stopped making the armor for now because I'm not satisfied with the Halo 2 models, or Slyfo's Halo 3 models. Slyfo's have to many open edges in random places, and some of the faces that should be gone are not. I prefer to make my own models so that they are exactly the way I like them anyway.

I've also made a closed-stock SMG and plan to possibly make that next.

I scale all of my 3D models so that full size is 86 (Masterchief's height) in pepakura. That way to make a scale item for you, you only have to enter your height to get it scaled right. Having random numbers like 19.something or 32.2 or what ever is too complicated.

[attachment=1115:IMG_5627.jpg]
This is my equipment case. It used to be a PSP case, but I sold it, so now it is for paper craft. It has a hobby knife kit, hot glue gun, metal ruler, scissors, extra hot glue sticks, and tape.

[attachment=1118:IMG_5631.jpg]
I keep my scored pieces in a zip-lock baggie for easy transport.

[attachment=1114:IMG_5626.jpg]
These are the pieces that I made before deciding to wait. I think they may be to big anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back