Rogue Permutation Pepakura Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirimae

Hey all, wasn't sure where to put this, since I consider myself very much the noob!

Now, this may sound silly, but I'm having trouble with building the rogue permutation. I'm having trouble attaching a couple of pieces together, as there seems to be something of a hidden piece in there! I'm using the NZ-TK pep from the Halo Costuming wikia. If anyone can offer a suggestion or two? I'm slightly baffled.

HiddenPeice.jpg

Circled is the piece - it has a matching one on the other side.

whereitishidden.jpg

And here is where it's hidden and where it all connects!

Suggestions, hints and/or tips would be gretly appreciated!

Kirimae said:
And here is where it's hidden and where it all connects!
Suggestions, hints and/or tips would be gretly appreciated!
This is why I truly hate PD3. The "Check Corresponding Face" is ruined! :mad:

Anyway, that "hidden piece" is actually behind one of the flaps coming out of the jaw section (see pic below):

rogueflap.jpg

Hope that clears it up. PD2 FTW! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
This is why I truly hate PD3. The "Check Corresponding Face" is ruined! :mad:

Anyway, that "hidden piece" is actually behind one of the flaps coming out of the jaw section (see pic below):

rogueflap.jpg

Hope that clears it up. PD2 FTW! (y)

Thankyou so much! It was beginning to frustrate the bajeebus out of me before I went into work, but now that I've had a look, I can see how it's meant to join. Much appreciated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're having a problem with figuring out the faces in PD3, open up the file in Pepakura Viewer. All you have to do is move the mouse over a part to highlight it and it will show you exactly where it goes by highlighting the corresponding face on the model.

I actually had a problem with this too! LOL
It was quite frustrating until I figured out how it worked, and it also helped me down the line with newer builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back