Roll Call Southwest Regiment Introduction

I'm in Arizona as well

Heres a photo of myself, Rosh, Miller925, and RoxyRoo
pcc%20spartans_zpsfxh3mw7v.jpg

Attachments

• pcc%20spartans_zpsfxh3mw7v.jpg
    pcc%20spartans_zpsfxh3mw7v.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 420
I'm from Peoria, Arizona, and would love to be added to the Southwest Regiment list as well:)

Thank you in advance!:D

Walter Spase FANGS

As RMO, I was wondering if this thread is still being updated or whether or not I might have the permissions to edit it.
I can always make up a new list of our members!
I just thought that as RMO, it was my duty to keep track of everyone and accept those into the regiment that are in the Southwest but not yet recognized.
I am curious as to what the current process is for applying/being accepted into a regiment.

Also, welcome KayPickle!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mantle (linked on top of the home page) defines membership levels and requirements. Worth a read.

Sent using Tapatalk

WandererTJ

The Mantel does set out the information as MyrHerder has stated but rest assured that we will be working with all of our Reg staff members to come up with the method for implementing shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I misread, thought you were asking about being accepted into the 405th, not into a specific reg. sorry.

Sent using Tapatalk

Might as well drop me in, feet first of course. KGSupreme from the Dallas/DFW Area. Working on my first build, hopefully have it ready before the next big Con comes around(After Corona...)

Moving from the mountain regiment area to pheonix arizona, good to meet everyone and im a few post away from regiment membership so I will be joining officially soon. I also have a completed set of spartan-III commando armor with a few projects still in the works.

Redshirt checking in.
I was in Tucson before when I joined the 405th in 2007. I spent the last ten years in Florida before moving back to Tucson a couple of months back. My builds are an eclectic mix of materials. I built my MC costume in 2008 from mostly formed cardboard (Don't laugh, it holds a tier two deployment rating). My Spartan Laser is machined aluminum and formed fiberglass with full lights, vibration and animation around a custom airsoft core. My latest project, slowed by the move out west, is to build a perfect-scale Needler starting with a gutted NECA prop and involving Arduino, fiberglass, 3D printing and even radar. I come from a really active fire team out of the Pensacola area that I helped form. I hope to see some similar enthusiasm out here as I look forward to trooping with the Southwest team.
Redshirt

Guess who's not coming back from the Slayer match--the guy in the Red Shirt
Signature Project:
20191129_162526_hdr-2-jpg.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back