Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Midwest Regiment' started by ColFork85, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Fllschrimjager

Fllschrimjager

Name: Michael Koenig
    Costuming since: 2015
    About me: Well I im an athlete for a small sport with that I lose a lot of time to it and cant build as much as I want. I also play airsoft in the Chicago land area. with that i also am studying film and hope to make some of the movies that I have written eventually.
    Costumes/Props: I Am currently working on a RVB Felix costume and a DMR to go along with it
    Favorite con: Been to gencon but would like to go to pax and RTX some time.

Private Jenkins likes this.
  2. KRI667

KRI667

Name: Kris
    Costuming since: With seriousness, earlier this year. Other wise i've been making random props and replicas for 4 years or so
    Favorite Con: Only ever been to Metacon so far
    Costume/Props: currently have a custom reach build thread, and I just completed a ghost from destiny

3. CrimsonViper97

CrimsonViper97

Name: Eddie
    Costuming since: I worked on a few different projects through high school but officially started an ODST costume about a year ago
    About me: Hey guys! I'm currently a college student, but, in the little spare time I have, enjoy working on pretty much anything DIY. I've always been a fan of the little guys in the halo universe who don't have a suit of power armor to protect them, so you'll see most of my projects revolving around marines or ODSTs.
    Favorite Cons: So far I've only been to Anime Zap and Anime Midwest, but you'll find me at Anime Midwest again this year!
    Costumes/Props: Currently have an ODST suit in progress, the goal being to have it done for Anime Midwest.

Cadet likes this.
  4. Lazkin

Lazkin RXO and RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Welcome aboard!

CrimsonViper97 likes this.