Roll Call

ajconst2

Name: Alex
Occupations: Student
About You: I have been playing Halo since I was in middle school and I have loved it ever since. I'm currently an aerospace engineering student so that takes up most of my time, but on the side, I swim, play video games, and hang out with my friends. I like building stuff and I've always thought building my own Halo armor would be cool, but I just got interested in cosplaying with one of my buddies. We are planning on building our first suits this winter/next spring (probably Reach).
Favorite Conventions: Never been to one, but I'll be looking for some in the near future hopefully!

Cannoneer1997

Lets take a moment to Introduce ourselves in the forum.

Name(if you have a nickname or call tag)
Occupations
About you.
Favorite Conventions (where we can most likely meet up with you)

--------------
Name: Kevin Robbins
About me: I have been building for about 4 yrs now. A lot of Starts and stops. I like to play Video games for the story and lore more then the multi-player aspect. I have been attending conventions for about 2 yrs now going to them whenever i possibly.
Cons: I usually attend Miami Supercon and Florida Megacon. But am looking forward to branching out in the next year to Animate! and even Dragoncon (next year)
Name: Frank Puzziferro
Location: Ft. Stewart, Georgia/Daytona Beach, Florida (Ft. Stewart is where I’m stationed but Daytona is my home that I go visit about once a month or so)
About me: I’m currently serving in the Army as a Sergeant and have been deployed overseas to Kuwait/Iraq in 2016-17. Brand new to the cosplay scene but I really want to build my first ODST cosplay and branch out to meet people and create awesome memories! Also a big gamer and car enthusiast and have a tendency to procrastinate certain things but I always mean well!
Cons: Besides Outpost Discovery back in 2019 I haven’t been to any cons really, but I’m looking forward to new experiences!

R3XY

Name: Rexy (Rheanna)
Where your located: Birmingham, AL
Occupations: Assistant in construction/fab business
About you: I love video games, anime and cosplay. I'm totally new to prop and costume making because I'm used to closet cosplays but I hope to learn a lot so I can get into making my own armor for cosplaying and such.
Favorite Conventions: Kami Con, Magic City, ACC, Anime Weekend Atlanta. Will likely be venturing to Dragon Con.

Astolfo13

Name: Jonathan
Where you're located: Upstate South Carolina
About you: Just a cool cat who likes anime, the outdoors, Star Wars, and of course Halo. Hoping to make my custom armor that I have from Reach to relieve my childhood memories.
Favorite Conventions: I have yet to go, but I plan to be at the next one that opens up near me.

FoxODST

Jr Member
Name: Frank Puzziferro
Location: Ft. Stewart, Georgia/Daytona Beach, Florida (Ft. Stewart is where I’m stationed but Daytona is my home that I go visit about once a month or so)
About me: I’m currently serving in the Army as a Sergeant and have been deployed overseas to Kuwait/Iraq in 2016-17. Brand new to the cosplay scene but I really want to build my first ODST cosplay and branch out to meet people and create awesome memories! Also a big gamer and car enthusiast and have a tendency to procrastinate certain things but I always mean well!
Cons: Besides Outpost Discovery back in 2019 I haven’t been to any cons really, but I’m looking forward to new experiences!
Hey Frank, I'm in the Savannah area. Would be cool to meet up for a con if you complete your kit this year. There's an awesome one onJekyll Island first weekend of December. Was cancelled last year rightly due to Covid but perhaps this year it will be able to return!

FoxODST

Jr Member
Name: Tyler Fox
Where your located: Savannah GA
About you:
Copied from the main roll call but will put here as well: Like many of you, Halo has been a part of my life since day one with the OG Xbox and CE. I haven't branched out much from Star Wars costuming and props (I am a 9 year 501st Legion member) but finally at a place in life where I'm starting to do so. I've known about the 405th for years and recently reached out (quite by fortunate mistake) to an admin who turned out to be Angela Mash, the CO! She was immediately welcoming and very helpful and I feel really motivated to become a part of what appears to be another incredibly talented community. I have a lot more I feel like I could say and feel I have some good experience to bring to the table. For now, I'll leave it at that and I look forward to working with and hopefully doing events with many of you soon. It's humbling to see the quality and talent here so I can't wait to learn from you all and valuably contribute as well. Thanks!

Favorite Conventions: Dragon Con, Jekyll Island Comic Con.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Name: Tyler Fox
Where your located: Savannah GA
About you:
Copied from the main roll call but will put here as well: Like many of you, Halo has been a part of my life since day one with the OG Xbox and CE. I haven't branched out much from Star Wars costuming and props (I am a 9 year 501st Legion member) but finally at a place in life where I'm starting to do so. I've known about the 405th for years and recently reached out (quite by fortunate mistake) to an admin who turned out to be Angela Mash, the CO! She was immediately welcoming and very helpful and I feel really motivated to become a part of what appears to be another incredibly talented community. I have a lot more I feel like I could say and feel I have some good experience to bring to the table. For now, I'll leave it at that and I look forward to working with and hopefully doing events with many of you soon. It's humbling to see the quality and talent here so I can't wait to learn from you all and valuably contribute as well. Thanks!

Favorite Conventions: Dragon Con, Jekyll Island Comic Con.
So glad to have you onboard FoxODST I think you will find this community to be very helpful and hopefully, the environment is exactly what you would expect from a costuming club! Our members have lots of great content, our armory is full of wonderful surprises and the best part is all of the people here are equally wonderful in person. Hopefully, you will have some armor ready to go by DragonCon and there is a DragonCon in 2021 that we can all hang out together at! We are here if you need anything!

becks

Name: Drew
Long time member (2007), but have been away from the site for years. Figured I would reintroduce myself.
Had the pleasure of running into Asgardianhammer at DragonCon 2019. Finally managed to get a Sean Bradley kit completed that I wore around D*Con in the heat. Hope to see you all in 2021!

JDPVGLO.jpg

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
And it was a pleasure to have you hanging out with us! Hope to do it again!