RTX 2020 Austin, TX 4th of July weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being so far out I might try and make out there. Do we know if HOD is happening next year?

I'm already making plans to come back down for RTX next year. Given that it's over the 4th, that'll save me a vacation day. :)

I'm gonna research this a bit, might be interesting. I actually just moved to the area and out in Killeen, originally from Oregon. It'd be great to meet some of you. I use to be good friends with my old squad mates so hopefully can be so here too.

Hikuro , RTX is a pretty big hub for us in the Southwest, I would strongly recommend it if you're looking to meet some of your new squad mates.

That said, if we don't have HOD this year, I'll probably try to make an appearance at RTX instead.

Sirs and ma'ams,
I am SrA Choi, J. Jenok, USAF
Hav fervently reread all lore books many times
Started w/ the game Reach
Stn_ed in TX for 3yrs now
Attended Outpost Discovery
Looking forward to being @RTX2020
Also, RoosterTeeth and AchievementHunter fan since 2010
Will be cosplaying an ONI op
Glad to Orbital Drop n Shock w/ u!!!

Heads up that HOD will not be happening this year and RTX has been postponed until Labor Day weekend due to COVID-19. This will put it at odds with San Japan the same weekend. Plan accordingly; I already registered for SJ so my decision has been made for me.

Heads up that HOD will not be happening this year and RTX has been postponed until Labor Day weekend due to COVID-19. This will put it at odds with San Japan the same weekend. Plan accordingly; I already registered for SJ so my decision has been made for me.

Yup with everything going on with the current pandemic assume all plans are cancelled and delayed indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back