"Run Awaaaay!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunty5

Jr Member
So I've been working on this for awhile now and i finally got the pics up all i need to do now really is make the side armor and make the gas mask wearable
Sorry that they're so big ...

EDIT The pics got all deleted and stuff ... so i uploaded a bunch more to photobucket soo here they are ....

Heres the full suit ...
100_0305.jpg

Multiple Views and Angles of Completed Suit...
The Strapping
Front View
View Looking down from Methane Pack
Full 3/4 View of Armor

Heres the Methane Backpack in relative size to me ...
100_0295.jpg

The Backpack...
Front
Right Side
Back
Left Side

The Gas Mask Cant attach to my face ....
100_0281.jpg

Just a GasMask Pic

Edit (again) The pics and links were stupid but i fixed them now!

I don't know if this would help but maybe see if you can remove or delete some your older pictures in the attachments folder.

That could really turn out great if you would make a latex mask of the head, and latex limbs with some cardboard armour integrated into them. When are you planning on painting it?

Ze Royal Viking said:
Lol you need to get a little kid into that suit xD

It wouldnt fit a little kid i could fit one into the methane backpack thingy lol cuz its proportionally sized to me lol :lol:

Negative_Criticism said:
For 100% realism make sure you store a methane tank and run a line into your respirator.

I was thinking about replacing it with helium so that i would have a high voice and it would be authentic lol i would die though

Arthraxis said:
That could really turn out great if you would make a latex mask of the head, and latex limbs with some cardboard armour integrated into them. When are you planning on painting it?

Yeah I'm planning on making a grunt suit to go under it so im not like wearin jeans and converse lol but im gonna paint it this long weekend probably. Im gonna go for the classic orange color

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but have you thought of resining the suit? Or using bondo for some detailing (mainly in the chest area, there are some intricate details there.)

Arthraxis said:
Hmm, I'm not sure if it's too late or not, but have you thought of resining the suit? Or using bondo for some detailing (mainly in the chest area, there are some intricate details there.)

Its not to late ... I wasn't planning on it because i figured that since its cardboard it didnt need reinforcing ... i think thats what that stuff does lol but I might ... is it expensive?

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
I was thinking about replacing it with helium so that i would have a high voice and it would be authentic lol i would die though
you could have a helium-oxygen mix. it'd give you a lower voice than helium alone, but you wouldn't suffocate. oh crap. I'm sounding like a nerd. not good.

papamurf812 said:
It's not too much. About $16 for a thing of resin. You'd probably need two. I dunno though.

Yeah but do i reeally need it i mean ... lol i dont even know what resin/bondo stuff does :lol:

But what do u think smurf you were askin about it for a movie of your's or sumthing ...

my advice for you my friend is for halloween or any time you planning on wearing that you should paint youre body for that gruntish look or you could wear a halloween mask like the plague mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back