Rundowns files hub ANNOUNCEMENT + teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rundown what did you think about this. It´s your helmet from the Pepakura Download Hub. ;)

25615202.png

13642416.png

Unfold by Zero2o2

hey rundown,

your stuff is awesome. i have a couple questions for you.

i'm having trouble opening the zip file in my pepakura viewer do you have any suggestion as to why?

snow white said:
i'm having trouble opening the zip file in my pepakura viewer do you have any suggestion as to why?

Viewer will only open .pdo files. To open .zip files, use either WinRAR or WinZIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanks for tips, but i'm pretty new to this and don't know what WinRAR or WinZip are or how to use them. i've been getting by ok so far just by luck i think. everything i've been interested in so far has opened up right away but there are a lot of things i've found on this forum that i'd love to try my hand at but just can get to open.

WinRAR and WinZIP are both programs designed to open "compressed" archives of files. Virtually every computer with windows on it has WinZIP. If you download a .zip file, simply right-click on it, select "OPEN WITH", then choose "Compressed(zipped) folders. That will in turn create a folder with all of the contained files. WinRAR works the same way, you just have to download that program. It's easily locatable through just about any search engine. I hope this helps.

-Matt

For those cute whittle starwars fans :cool

availabel soon here :D

imperialgunnerrender1.png

imperial gunner (for those who have missed some of the best movies ever)

rundown said:
For those cute whittle starwars fans :cool

availabel soon here :D

imperialgunnerrender1.png

imperial gunner (for those who have missed some of the best movies ever)

OMFG!

I was looking all over the place for an models of the gunners!

You will have to let me know when they become available.

do you guys know if anybody has done anything Metal Gear Solid related, like Grey Fox or Raiden from the forth installment?

IroniumStudios said:
Nice gunner model man. but i think the eye slit is too big.

i'm still working on it btw ;) its the mouth that is to small hehe

maybe you didn't noticed but i wait till i get the model as good enough to release it.

rundown said:
i'm still working on it btw ;) its the mouth that is to small hehe

maybe you didn't noticed but i wait till i get the model as good enough to release it.

lawl, kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back