Props S1l3nt V1p3r's Br55 Battle Rifle W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
And for the love of God, just post a damn post before this thread gets more updates than comments! :cautious:

We're tryin, man! You're working too fast!

That BR looks amazing! I like the sizing of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I wonder is barrel length...I been working off the concept models and Wizard made a few reference as well... how long is your barrel?

Side note Best BR to date! Love it Man.

Gopher11789 said:
The only thing I wonder is barrel length...I been working off the concept models and Wizard made a few reference as well... how long is your barrel?

Side note Best BR to date! Love it Man.

I would say approx. 30cm - 35cm, about 12 or 13 inches.
But I plan on making it a bit shorter, so it fits neatly with the design. The final barrel length should approx. be 25 cm, or 10 inches.

Best BR? Now that's a compliment I like! :D

o_O IT'S SO PRETTY! </capslock>

Lol, nice. I used to hate wood weapons, but after CPU's magnum and the two (three?) wood BRs...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bloodl3tt3r @ Oct 3 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>o_O IT'S SO PRETTY! </capslock>

Lol, nice. I used to hate wood weapons, but after CPU's magnum and the two (three?) wood BRs...</div>

...And my Wood Sniper Rifle, Wood SMG, Wood Magnum, Wood AR... Everything I make, I make out of wood. ;)

DOUBLE POST! OH YEAH!

But in all seriousness, this is a progress post, and is allowed. Don't report me, plz. :3

Got some detail done, and I'll soon be getting this bad boy done!

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

Boom! See you next time in a new episode of S1l3nt V1p3r's Workshop!
IMG_1231.jpg

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
...And my Wood Sniper Rifle, Wood SMG, Wood Magnum, Wood AR... Everything I make, I make out of wood. ;)

Haven't looked at those yet, lol

I see what you did there, using you air soft gun to make there barrel eh? well smart move but the cylinder on the m4 part gets bottle necked at parts rather than a strait cylinder, also it looks a wee bit long but hat could just be me. :p

edit

what did you use to make you pistol, my pep one is not that smooth?

Spawn Camp3r said:
edit

what did you use to make you pistol, my pep one is not that smooth?

All of his weapons are made from wood.

Was trying to figure out why we had a over 100 active guest's and about 60 of them viewing this thread. Turns out you made frontpage HBO!

Nice job, Keep up the good work ;).

-Doom

Doom said:
Was trying to figure out why we had a over 100 active guest's and about 60 of them viewing this thread. Turns out you made frontpage HBO!

Nice job, Keep up the good work ;).

-Doom

Yeah, nice... ;)

26722273017.jpg
Wood.
26721431099.jpg
Wood.
Gun7.jpg
Wood.

Wood is my top choice.

INVISIBLE! Mainly to keep topic ontrack because CPU64 here was trying to hijack the thread with his own stuff :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back