Props S1l3nt V1p3r's Br55 Battle Rifle W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
HOLY $#!T, I ACTUALLY MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON HBO?!
OMFG, YES!

Totally.

Congrats man...and may I say, that the BR and the pistol are looking especially smexy tonight. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the finished pics. I must say very awesome!!! You plan on molding and casting? They are all great but I really like the br. I think I need one for my arms collection.

INVISIBLE! Mainly to keep topic ontrack because CPU64 here was trying to hijack the thread with his own stuff :/

smick6 said:
Just saw the finished pics. I must say very awesome!!! You plan on molding and casting? They are all great but I really like the br. I think I need one for my arms collection.

Which pics?

INVISIBLE! Mainly to keep topic ontrack because CPU64 here was trying to hijack the thread with his own stuff :/

i think it was CPU's on HBO front page

JSwift said:
i think it was CPU's on HBO front page

Actually we're both on the front page.
Him for the BR and I'm there too with pistol pics.

Luis has hosted my progress details for a long time now :D

CPU, As much as everyone loves your stuff, I ask you not to post pictures of it in Silent's thread here. It's what we call thread crapping/hijacking. This is his thread for his BR and glory, not yours :/. Make your own thread about your weapons.

Thread Cleaned.

-Doom

Doom said:
CPU, As much as everyone loves your stuff, I ask you not to post pictures of it in Silent's thread here. It's what we call thread crapping/hijacking. This is his thread for his BR and glory, not yours :/. Make your own thread about your weapons.

Thread Cleaned.

-Doom

Doom, thank you so much!
I felt kinda sad when he stole my place in the spotlight, and made me look a fool. 3':

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Doom, thank you so much!
I felt kinda sad when he stole my place in the spotlight, and made me look a fool. 3':

I never intended for you to feel that way.. (You could've said something though.)

Its ok, I sometimes forget that forums like this one, are the only places I have to interact other people who share my interests in life, and sometimes I can unwillingly get carried away.

I'm sorry. :)

CPU64 said:
I never intended for you to feel that way.. (You could've said something though.)

Its ok, I sometimes forget that forums like this one, are the only places I have to interact other people who share my interests in life, and sometimes I can unwillingly get carried away.

I'm sorry. :)

Well, I hate to complain about stuff, so I just let it pass. Although you stole all the attention from the guests, and I went to bed being a little sad.
But let's not make this a hate discussion. Let's just put this behind us. :3

New peekturs plx1!1!

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

That is shaping up VERY nicely Viper! Looks like you still have some work to go but it won't be long now! What are your plans for it once you finish? Molding? Personal?

I guarantee you that if you mold this then everyone will pay all the shipping for you when they buy a cast, without even being asked to. This thing looks awesome!

tlither said:
That is shaping up VERY nicely Viper! Looks like you still have some work to go but it won't be long now! What are your plans for it once you finish? Molding? Personal?

I dunno, really. I'm thinking more of personal use, but if the request of a mold is high, I might concider molding it and sell them to those who want one.

But first I need to know what kind of products I need. I doubt they sell Rebound 25 over here in Norway. I'll see what I can find. ;)

Friendly said:
Pure win! Surely this will be moved to Elite Showcase when it's finished.

I sure hope so too! :D

Bloodl3tt3r said:
I guarantee you that if you mold this then everyone will pay all the shipping for you when they buy a cast, without even being asked to. This thing looks awesome!

Haha, I bet. But I will have troubles aquiring the needed products, since we have other names for Molding and Casting products.
And then there is Customs, Shipping costs, etc.

And to everyone else, thank you! Your support is what keeps me going! :3

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
HOLY $#!T, I ACTUALLY MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON HBO?!
OMFG, YES!

Dont make a big deal bout it.. Louis doesnt like that. ^^

Lovin the BR though! Greatest weapon yet!

Keegan said:
Dont make a big deal bout it.. Louis doesnt like that. ^^

Lovin the BR though! Greatest weapon yet!

Look, I just sent them an E-mail for lulz, I never expected them to actually put me up there. So I was surprised, I never thought it could happen to me! ;)

Gopher11789 said:
How long till you paint that sucker..are you going to have any battle damage or added color effects?

Once I smooth out all the small holes, grains, bumps, etc...
Another two weeks before I can get started again! ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back