Props S1l3nt V1p3r's M/7 Smg Wip Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
The size is actually MC sized, but it doesn't affect the weight at all. As for reference, I might snap a picture next to a ruler to give you an idea of it's size.

If I was refering to measurements I'd just check Wizards plans or go to Halopedia. I was talking more of a side profile with someone holding it or something like that to get a better idea of real life size. Just because I know the measurements of something doesn't mean I get a clear picture of the bulk of something, I'm very much a hands on kinda person.

No need to go to any trouble though... But if you do, some soft background lighting with a downlight on the SMG perhaps? With a fireplace and a glass of wine in the backround? :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
juliet76 said:
If I was refering to measurements I'd just check Wizards plans or go to Halopedia. I was talking more of a side profile with someone holding it or something like that to get a better idea of real life size. Just because I know the measurements of something doesn't mean I get a clear picture of the bulk of something, I'm very much a hands on kinda person.

No need to go to any trouble though... But if you do, some soft background lighting with a downlight on the SMG perhaps? With a fireplace and a glass of wine in the backround? :p ;)

Delivered!
A001.jpg

And here are the detail I want to incorporate into the Fixed stock:
A003.jpg

A004.jpg

A006.jpg

LeeKegan said:
Looks awesome viper, the details are great!!!
Thanks! I hope to the the other side done by today, and give it it's final shape. ;)

Also, mind sending me a PM telling me what your "Secret project" is? :rolleyes

Shade said:
Nice smg, You got to finish it though so master chief can use it.

Good thing that I have another 500 years to get it done before he needs it! :p

Thanks Viper! No fireplace but still a great shot to get a better idea of sizing. I'm liking the look of the stock too, keen to see how it looks finished. ;)

juliet76 said:
Thanks Viper! No fireplace but still a great shot to get a better idea of sizing. I'm liking the look of the stock too, keen to see how it looks finished. ;)
I just have the general shaping to do, and then I will be done!

I found some old exhaust pipes laying around, and thought of using is as a suppressor for the SMG. Cool, eh?

(Note: I decreased the length of the suppressor by 10% after this picture was taken. So if you say it's too long, it's already been cut.)
A044.jpg

Very nice viper. How did you attach your magazine? Sorry if this is considered resurecting an old theard

JangoFett140 said:
Very nice viper. How did you attach your magazine? Sorry if this is considered resurecting an old theard

I still have to figure out that part, but I was thinking magnets, or some thin velcro straps.

Wow Great Job! I love your weapons man. They are just awesome. Keep us updated on progress :) That smg is probably my favorite. :)

LeeKegan said:
Great job Viper, your weapons are really coming along great.

You have one Heck of an Armory.

Thanks, Lee. :)

But you will always be the best. ;)

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Thanks, Lee. :)

But you will always be the best. ;)

Thanks Viper.

Not True Viper, You are the best in Europe. I have not seen anyone else in Europe produce anything close to your work and it is great. ;)

great prop! nice idea about the copper red dot. how are you gonna paint it? the same as a helmet or different?

She's purdy. I know what you mean, I started my Assault Rifle I think last year at the beginning of January, and it's still not done :p... Not sure if I'll ever stop working on it...

ONESHOTKILL808 said:
Nicely done man, you should make another one if possible, two SMG's like yours would be awsome.

Thanks, but unfortunately I am out of materials to work with. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back