Samus Back On Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive used the smooth cast method, def resin the outside cause the smooth cast will find every posible hole to leak out of,which isnt so bad but it makes runs on the outside you have to sand down, but a couple layers makes it pretty sturdy

Yeah, ive been talking to a friend on here and they said its better on the inside and resin on the outside. Im debating about making a zero suit

Thankies guys! Have any of you guys seen the new gameplay trailer? for other m?

If not:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys its been alittle bit! I was away for easter then had some tests. To take a break from the pepakura $#!T im gonna fiberglass my helmet and possibly arm cannon today.

As for how long the suit will take, Im not sure really lol. First time ive ever done this

Ill try and see if i can track down the files, Im such a blonde i wouldnt know how to send the files to you

LegendAroura said:
Sorry guys its been alittle bit! I was away for easter then had some tests. To take a break from the pepakura $#!T im gonna fiberglass my helmet and possibly arm cannon today.

As for how long the suit will take, Im not sure really lol. First time ive ever done this

Ill try and see if i can track down the files, Im such a blonde i wouldnt know how to send the files to you

cool well at least i know the files actually exist lol Ive been searchin

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL thanks guys! Btw, helmets goin O.K. with the fiberglassing. Since i had weaker cardstock than what others use, I only did half of it tonight then ill will do the other half tommarow, otherwize itll warp. :/.

Little update: Last weekend was full of stupid ass drama so i didnt get as much done as i wanted to... HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did get this done:

1. Finished fiberglassing my helmet.

2. Started to bondo my helmet, looking much better, however since the helmet was very angular, im using ALOT of bondo and ALOT of sanding.

3. Finished pepping my forearm

4. Almost done with my last shoulder bell (pep wise)

5. Almost done with peping my bicep!

Pictures will be added tonight, except for my helmet, i left that at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back