Samus Pep Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a pep of samus once, it had too many poly's locked up when unfolding at a 6 foot tall scale. Came back later, said it would take around 300 pages.

looks good man, can anyone get a 3d of the Varia suit from Metroid Prime? id love to make that helmet, and whole suit.

MandoMan531 said:
looks good man, can anyone get a 3d of the Varia suit from Metroid Prime? id love to make that helmet, and whole suit.

I totally agree here id abandon all my other projects to make that ... now if only my girl would wear it ... :cautious: ... :lol: I dout it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
heyy...thats the model I am using D:

I got that from turbosquid.com :p

EDIT: not to be mean, but that helmet is ugly, the shape isnt right at all, it looks like demon head. And whats with all the pieces off the page?

221608559_739619191_0.jpg

that good enough for ye

you can use the print screen key to take better screen grabs, not meaning to sound rude :) keep up the good work

That model was taken from turbosquid and reuploaded to filefront, either or, because I've downloaded it before, helmet isnt too accurate.

I posted it before a few months back when someone had a similar thread. I got it in an email from a friend but I would bet it's probably the turbosquid model now that I've looked it up.

It's actually dead-on for the Super-Metroid Varia suit.

Nice work, it seems to have some shader issues in the front, you may need to align its normals, did you model this? or is it a game model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back