San Diego HALO Fan Film !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Bradley said:
They're just storyboards, not illustrations. They're just meant to give the director a pre-visualization of the action so that he can set up his shots.

They actually look pretty good as far as storyboards go. I've seen huge hollywood movies use storyboards more primitive than that.

again, my post didn't go through. huh.
anyway, I know, I was just talking about boards in general. I thought these were really good. Not too rushed looking like usual.
I just thought the gun was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome this film is really coming together.You said we cant get a high quality version unless we get a DvD from you.You also said that you cant sell the Movie, so will we get these for free or will they be handed out to people who make a donation<like 5 dollars to buy dvd's>Then you would be donating the money and you would receive a bonus gift or w/e for donating the money?

If every one who wants to "donate" now gives you 5 $ each that might be a quick buck to buy the dvd's with or props.Just a suggestion.

man i would really like to help out if i were visiting my sisters in SD, but i live in texas, =( . but good luck making the movie man

but if you want me to help spread the word about this movie down here or what ever, just pm me

As of now, i really want to take the movie to texas. My fam lives there and im from there, so depending on what happens hopefully i can bring the film to Dallas by christmas.

really?!?! that would be awesome! but im only 15 and i dont get a licence til april =(. and im not sure how long a drive it is to Dallas from Houston

EDIT: actually i might get my friend to try and take me up there, lmk what your going to do

Yeah im mean its tuff to travel you know. Even for me decide where to take it.
If i this works well enough ill take it to florida as well.

But im thinking too far ahead.

Chewdog316 said:
As of now, i really want to take the movie to texas. My fam lives there and im from there, so depending on what happens hopefully i can bring the film to Dallas by christmas.

You do that and me and my friends will wear our armor to the TX premiere. Would also be a good excuse to have a TX regiment meet-up.

Sigma-LS said:
You do that and me and my friends will wear our armor to the TX premiere. Would also be a good excuse to have a TX regiment meet-up.

definately a good excuse

Alrighty here are some photos from comicon with the debut of the Master Chief. Fans got a great look at him and everyone loved him. We had some real costume enthusiasts compliment us. There are a few details to complete but all in all everyone loved the look of him.

We took well over a thousand pictures and on Sunday he was the only MC there. He was the most popular guy there and he was a rockstar. I swear we had so many people hound us for pictures. We had two video interviews one with WETA!! And another with a local tv station. We tried to get on G4 but i think they were done for the day the cameras were gone. We got great exposure and awesome promotions for the movie. We will now be doing various appearances throughout San Diego. Its not much but its something for now.

All in all it was just amazing. Thanks for all your support and Im sorry we missed you if you tried to talk to us. There were just so many people I was dragging MC from booth to booth.

Enjoy.

DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1231.jpg

I dont know who the kid is.

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

Me and the Chief after 5 hours!

DSCN1229.jpg

DSCN1247.jpg

DSCN1246.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

Its not MC but she was hott.

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1228.jpg

We got there and the statue boothe took it out and just handed it to MC. It was awesome.

:christa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back