San Diego HALO Fan Film !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN1231.jpg

lol, "sucumb, to the dark side master chief, oh bantha podoo"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics. They/the suit look amazing. Nice Leia pic too. Congrats on the WETA interview.

Anyway, obviously I didn't make it out, so I will be ordering a shirt from you via paypal.

So when can we see the vid?

The movie isnt done if thats what you meant.

The interviews i have no idea where they will be or when they will be aired. Its sucks not too know but lets all keep our ears open, im sure comicon videos will be appearing very soon.

Orders will start this weekend. I will set up something real quick. Im thinking Ebay buy it nows.

Incredible.... absolutely amazing. I wish I had gone now.

Congrats on all the coverage. Did you drum up much interest in the movie?

BTW, I used to have that same problem with camera flashes making the visors transparent. I took a bit of light see through black fabric and inserted it over the visor on the inside... now nobody can see in.... ;-)

Great photos, and great choice on actor... that guy really does look Chief-Size!

Your right Sean he does look the chief size. and spartan 110 should have done this

comiccon2.jpg

I know i should have capitalized the Master Chief part.

Oh man to give you an example Vader was 7feet. Our guy is only 6'5'' but he looked towering.

You know we had a few talks about the movie, mostly people just horded us for pictures but there was some movie talk. We didnt sell any tshirts sadly. Like a said people were interested in the Chief himself. Weta was pushing us out of the way at first.

I saw the shirt!!!
Any actual pictures of it? I'd like to see how well the picture came out printed on the shirt.

Just amazing what you did with that armor. And you really got the the MC presence going on with that actor.

I gotta get my T-shirt!

the chest seems kind of small and also the gaps bettween plates needs to be smaller but other than that great!

off topic but marine vs starwars!
:gun3: :gun2: :starwars: :gun1: :gun5:
only did it because of MC and vader.

Ok good.
I thought for a second there that the armor shown was final...I was about to ask about the underarmor...

I just saw a quick clip of your armor @ Comicon of the TV Guide Network. They are featuring some Comicon coverage and they showed a very quick clip of your actor in armor right before the Action figure review when they interview Todd McFarlane.

Congrats bro, you got national attention!

:clap:

Thanks a bunch, i tried looking up the video and couldnt find it. If you come across it again tivo it and put it on youtube. Im still trying to get it.

Thanks for the look out thats freakin awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back