Sarge's List (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge Christi said:
-Assassin's Creed- This game blew me away from the very beginning. I mean, the graffics are amazing and the gameplay is awesome. The game is relatively short, though, so those looking for a 20+ hour game may be dissapointed.

- Time Shift - Oh snap, what a game. Super Fun. This game might make you wet yourself in excitement. Another game that rivals Halo in fun factor.

-Rock Band - Rock Band, like Guitar Hero on Crack, Steriods and Herion. You have a Bass, Guitar, Drums and I know, a Microphone. For those who are singing challenged, just stick to the instruments, ok? The game attracts people from all around, young old, pro gamers and people who've never played before. It's simply FUN.
For those who play Assassin's Creed and need a little help locating those darn flags...assassinscreed-maps.com...that ought to help. I'm crazy addicted to this game. I love sneeky/fighting games.

Timeshift?...hmm...I've heard of that game haven't I? Hehe, just thought I'd say, told you so. Unfortunately it's been underhyped because of the length of time they took developing it. The multiplayer is friggin' crazy. Let me know if anyone has it and we can play sometime.

In Rock Band, I'm getting better everyday at the drums, soon on to Hard.

-Magnum

PS - Good to have you back Christi

Last edited by a moderator:
If Assassin's credd was overrated. Then HALO 3 was overrated. Sorry, but it's the truth.
Mass Effect was as good a game if not better and it wasn't as hyped up as Halo 3 which I think made it more interesting.

Not an argument, just a statement. ;) But it's true, Halo 3 was WAY overhyped and over advertised.
I'd rather play H2 ;)

But, I reckon you guys didn't enjoy assassinating people as much as I did. And I didn't really know that much about the game before I played it... :p So it wasn't too hyped up for me. lol.

Sarge Christi said:
Not an argument, just a statement. ;) But it's true, Halo 3 was WAY overhyped and over advertised.
I'd rather play H2 ;)

But, I reckon you guys didn't enjoy assassinating people as much as I did. And I didn't really know that much about the game before I played it... :p So it wasn't too hyped up for me. lol.
To tell you the truth Christi, I'd rather play Goldeneye :p

i thought you were taking about sarges hero for n64 (the toy army men game if your a little to young if you dont know what i was taking about)

Sarge Christi said:
I'd rather play H2 ;)

This is a very good point. If you follow all the hype before a game comes out ,especially one like Assassins or Halo that are marketed to the nth degree your only going to be let down as no game will live up to the hype.

That being said I still think Assassins didnt quite hit the mark to make it great for me.
It was fun in many places, graphics were solid scaling all the building, running along the rooftops was awersome. But I thought its AI was shoddy when conpared with similar stealth 'em up's like Splinter Cell and Metal Gear.
You could have just stabbed a guy in the neck in front of loads of guards but as long as you went into 'monk mode' they suddenly forgot that you had just murdered this dude and they go about their merry business!

It's good though that we have Assassins Creed as hopefully AC2 will improve on these problems and make for a excellent game.

And your right, Halo 3 didn't quite live up to the hype, but pretty damn close. :D

Halo 3 was pretty nice, I enjoy the multiplayer(me and my buddeez play in forge, nothing more fun than spawning the weapons you need to take somebody down, or trying to shoot a flying orb with a tank. xD)

I got to borrow Assassin's Creed from a buddy last week(was supposed to return it today, but icy roads will keep it in my room until next week. :D). I like assassinations. I love freerunning. Mixing them? Pure gold. Only bones I have with it is the flag collection. :p

COD4 looks mad cool, I love the "All Ghillied Up" mission. I haven't really bothered with multiplayer since my brother is such a screen-looking noob. hehe.

And we mustn't forget The Orange Box. It's nice to have Half-Life 2 optimized for the 360's graphics, and Portal was mad crazy fun. And despite what people keep telling you, the cake ISN'T a lie. It's there, trust me. hehe. Can't say about TF2, since I don't have Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back