Sarge's List (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

First off.....
I don't know how many of you I told, but just recently, I moved from Singapore to Georgia.
It was quiet a move.
Thankfully (and sadly) it was back to my old hometown where I knew everyone. Well, everyone knows me.
I've been off the 405th for a while because of the above mentioned move. So, sorry I couldn't grace you with my lovely presence, but moving all my stuff required a surprising amount of time.
I have a mongoose now (Honda 300) and it's awesome being back in the country, my friends and I are shooting a Zelda movie sometime..

Ok... Now for the list of games that you should have gotten for the holidays, and if you didn't... GO BUY THEM NOW.
Also note that these are games I've found enjoyable and they're games that have gotten decent feedback from mags and gamers. ;)

-Viva Pinata (no squiggly N) - Ok, the game came out a while ago, but you'd be surprised at how addicting that little game is. It's quiet a family fun game.

-Call of Duty 4 - Once again, it came out a while ago, but I will stand by it. It is an excellent game that rivals Halo 3 in online fun!!!

-Assassin's Creed- This game blew me away from the very beginning. I mean, the graffics are amazing and the gameplay is awesome. The game is relatively short, though, so those looking for a 20+ hour game may be dissapointed.

- Time Shift - Oh snap, what a game. Super Fun. This game might make you wet yourself in excitement. Another game that rivals Halo in fun factor.

- Mass Effect - This game actually does rival Halo and in some ways (OMG) surpasses our beloved Spartans. Think star trek looking aliens + halo and you've kind of grasped how cool the game is. It's visually stunning and boy, what fun.

- Simpons Game - Ok, ok. This one may not be for hardcore gamers. But let's face it, if you're out to have fun, you might actually enjoy this game. I found myself laughing at some of the stupid thing said and done by characters. Plus, it has the easiest achievement in gaming history.

- Guitar Hero III- Oh yes, guitar hero, the franchise that seems as though it will not die. (Much like Final Fantasy.) It's loaded with new songs and if you're a first timer to the game, you'll really enjoy yourself. If you're a pro, you might be able to simply wizz past the songs as if they were nothing. (My brother did.)

-Rock Band - Rock Band, like Guitar Hero on Crack, Steriods and Herion. You have a Bass, Guitar, Drums and I know, a Microphone. For those who are singing challenged, just stick to the instruments, ok? The game attracts people from all around, young old, pro gamers and people who've never played before. It's simply FUN.

BlackSite Area 51- 'Nuff said. Haha. This is really fun. Buy it now of you're wasting you life.

That's about all I have right now.
Good to be back and I hope you guys can add your own list of awesome 360 games to this thread.

Call of duty 4: Awesome online play, but short and rather hard campaign.

Oblivion: Best rpg on the 360, but sadly it doesnt have multiplayer.

Rock Band: Like Christi said fun for everyone.

Bioshock: Cool little FPS but rather short, but the Bigdaddys are AWESOME.

Assassin's Creed: A REALLY fun game especially when you throw people off tall castles. :)

Medal of Honor Airborne: Whats better then parachuting into a online match with your buddies?

The Orange Box: 5 games in one, nuff said

Battlefield 2 MC: One of the best multiplayer FPS on the 360, it also has HUGE multiplayer maps.

i hate guitar hero, i shred on my Les pual. i bet herman lee can even play his own songs on it ( dragonforce )

call of duty 4 campain is terrible, first level on the ship when it floods, the water is leaking but there is no hole, the whole system how it works is

you advance on the enemies position, otherwise there is an unlimited amount of enemies, so you just need to run up to the building basically

im gonna get a chance to play assains creed tommorow though

2 games to look foward too right now ( TUROK and The new brothers in arms )

i know a game you should be looking forward too
Fallout 3.

I still drool when I see that game.
Also Resident Evil 5.
I can smell the carnage already.

I can't believe I forgot Bioshock, I freakin' love that game. It's really a benchmark for games.
I want the game Haze, but stupid thing's for PS3

i just found out resident evil for the game cube was on PC

but Resident evil 5, yes i can finally take my anger out on those people, lol nooo its just my school is 98% ghetto :cautious:

I have cod4, but for the ps3, after the new patch, I can find a match instantly, good and bad, good because I dont have to wait 5 minutes to find 11 other people, and bad because 1 on 1, sometimes you cant invite your friend, another person jumps in right away.

Is it me or wasn't Assassin's Creed really overrated? Sure it was fun for about an hour but then it boiled down to dong the same thing again and again and repeat. got boring very quickly.

Apart from that I agree with your list. nice one.

RedTogusa said:
Is it me or wasn't Assassin's Creed really overrated? Sure it was fun for about an hour but then it boiled down to dong the same thing again and again and repeat. got boring very quickly.

Apart from that I agree with your list. nice one.
you and me both. after the second memory chain thing, i was just playing for the story. although, when you beat the game you can kill as many citizens as you want. lol i created a place that i called "the dead street" and it was littered with civilian bodies. you couldnt even see the ground. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
abandonship said:
you and me both. after the second memory chain thing, i was just playing for the story. although, when you beat the game you can kill as many citizens as you want. lol i created a place that i called "the dead street" and it was littered with civilian bodies. you couldnt even see the ground. haha

Seems like I wasn't the only one then, sorry Sarge.
also IGN only gave it 6.5.

Just because someone gives a game a low score, it doesn't mean it sucks. I play games sometimes which are rated 6 or 7, and I like them, just depends who is giving the rating, maybe assassins wasn't a good game for them.

AoBfrost said:
Just because someone gives a game a low score, it doesn't mean it sucks. I play games sometimes which are rated 6 or 7, and I like them, just depends who is giving the rating, maybe assassins wasn't a good game for them.

I knew someone would say that or similar to it. it's true enough. But i just agree with them. It's not an absolute.

Krylon said:
Georgia the country or state? Because im in georgia the state!!!
I live in georgia too...

But, if you live in georgia..why is your signature with a Miami Dolphin?

BTW Burnout Paradise comes out in 13 days!

From playing the demo it looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back