scaling a child sized War Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liq

I'm kind of in a planning phase for my next child sized suit for my daughter (pink spartan) and I'm kind of leaning toward a pink/white War Machine costume with a few special "modifications" to be more girly. When I scaled her last suit it was easy since I had built the adult sized Halo costume previously.

I guess my question is would there be a dead set SIMPLE scaling method for a War Machine suit anywhere? I did do a search here, and kind of got dead-ended. I have some killer ideas for this costume if I can get it to where I don't have to pep everything 3 or 4 times, since pepping kid stuff is a pain.

If I get this thing going you guys just wait till you see what I do with War machine, lol.

I had problems while scaling warmachine. I did the helmet 3 times, and pretty much everything else 2 times. A problem I encounter is that there are parts that sink in on pieces making it narrower, then after glass and rondo it could be a 1/8-1/4" smaller on each side. But since your daughter has less mass than an adult it might not be a problem for you. I also think that the pods that sit on the trap area will be difficult since children have larger heads in proportion to their body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back