scaring little kids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu653

alright, so for halloween, my neighbour makes an awesome haunted house every year. this year, he asked me to help. this is going to be my first project so its probably going to look funny. if you guys have any ideas, please let me know

alright, so for halloween, my neighbour makes an awesome haunted house every year. this year, he asked me to help. this is going to be my first project so its probably going to look funny. if you guys have any ideas, please let me know

a man with a chainsaw at the end of the ride. gets them everytime. but make sure to REMOVE THE CHAIN FROM THE CHAINSAW.

Sounds like you saw what happens when you forget to remove it, eh?
Get it? Saw what happens with a ...chain....saw?
No?
Oh well.....

Note: I'm joking, I hope you don't know what happens o.o

OT: At the end, put curtains along a wall, and have someone dressed up really scary hide behind it, and when kids pass to get candy, have the person come out and put his/her hand on their shoulder while yelling something scary :D

Aww, but he's dead. :(

Umm, on topic, chainsaw sans chain sounds good. Another one is to have a cheesy cliche house and (make sure there's a separate entrance and exit that can't see each other, btw) at the exit, that's when you hit them with the really scary stuff.

i was thinking, you guys know how the saying is "trick or treat"?

well, 2 candy bowls, 1 animatronic hand

dress up as a scarecrow, lay on the front steps like your stuffed and when kids are about to walk past you to the door jump up screaming and yelling. you have to make it very believable that your not alive. it happened to me when i was like 9 and i ran back out to the street.

you can make it look like a guy was hung put a nuse around his neck but have the rope loose and then have a harnise around his chest or waist then when people pass they think its fack till they have to push you out of the way and you moan or grab them lol

A friend of mine always has a haunted house type deal at her house every year, what would always scare me is someone dressed as anything scary (doesnt really matter what) stand very still and then move when they are looking at you. Simple and effective lol

what i did one year, and it worked really well, was a hung man. i put a non slip noose around my neck and frayed the end of the rope. attached a rope to a loop from the overhang of the porch, and sat slumped over in a chair. when groups of kids would come up for candy i would wait until they all received candy and then sit up. it worked on every kid, they would all jump and scream

something big. i know as an adult we are bigger then kids but something bigger and monstrous looking suddenly coming to life can freak kids out. like i remember when we were walking that The Mummy pyramid attraction at Universal Studios and at the end was a guy dressed as Anubis like 10 feet tall and at first you assumed he was a statue until he started running at crowds, lots of screaming and freaked out faces lol.

just so you know, we are useing electronics and animatronics so we can have more things moving

A big part of the scare factor is the audio. For example, try playing Dead Space (or other scary thing) muted. It's surprisingly essential.
But anyways, I find that loud drone metal is best for that cult-like, omg-what-the-heck-is-that feeling. Examples of bands to use are Sunn O))) and Boris.

If the above is too ear-bleedingly difficult to look for, well, I'm sure you could find some sort of dark ambient loop.

P.S. Seaking of Dark Ambient, try Lustmord if you're still listening.

Set up a bright colored hallway, make it cheary and wonderful and rainbows everywhere, then kill the lights have them walk to the next room with dry ice, strobe lights and a whole mess of costumed people. Just a suggestion~

def fog machine
dark hallways and LOUD noises :)
you can have maybe a desk with a curtian covering the person hiding underneath have a monster hand have touch people's legs and feet.
If something like that touched my leg I'd run forever haha

thanks for these ideas guys, we should be starting next week. we definitly will use some, but not all of these ideas.

If there are Mexicans or Latinos, wear an ICE jacket, that would scare the crap out off me, if there are blacks, quote KW, "bush doesnt care for black people", Asians, make the place look like a DMV and dress as a driver instructor, White kids, tell em Jesus was black, or even better, dress after what they will fear the most after eating lots of candies, a DENTIST!!!!

All is just harmless jokes and fun, if they don't get it, tell em Spongebob is not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back