School's back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBlue said:
Hah! That sucks. I'm gonna get some of that stuff (Game fuel) tommarow hopefully...

Weird because it offically comes out on my birthday!

Im thinking of asking for $$$ to put towards my Leg. Edish, Armor, or 405th donations...
i had some game fuel today its tasty, but Bawls is alot better

and why dread going back to school? half of you people seriously need the education... i do

Last edited by a moderator:
sept 4 i think for wisconsin, as for being a senior, i would just like to say that.......FRESHMAN SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Damien said:
and i got picked on, circle of life kinda thing

Just because you got picked on doesn't mean that everybody else is going to treat you the same way. Cmon man, your better than them....

I have a little brother who's gonna be a freshman soon enough, so gotta give some credit...my brother doesn't suck....

Let's leave it at that..

Last edited by a moderator:
My schools starts at 6-7 september..
Just 1 year and then i have my diploma for System Administrator.

Second day over, this day was better, but i didn't get home till 7pm *sigh*
:mrgreen:
tomorrow, ceramics and AP 3-D art. w00t!

School starts Aug 20 for me. First year in about the last three that we haven't started on a Friday. Meh, i really don't care that I'm a senior, just means I've gotta do the friggin' senior project...>_< I hate reports...I've still gotta figure out what college I'm going to...And finalize my funding plan...As far as any particular grade goes on the suck scale, I think everyone sucks, except for most of the people I hang out with. I wanna peg the other seniors that are going to rush the center of the commons with rubber balls, but I havn't bought any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back