Scout helm [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ummi60

Jr Member
Hi, so im making a scout helmet now, the LD one, because some time ago i lost in a staring contest with a friend, so i had to promise something, and because he likes the halo series (like me) and he also likes the scout helm, i dare'd to make it, but i gave him the job to find the pep fiels, he found one, an LD one, because he misspelled alot, i did a search again at my house (when he wasent there) and found a HD helm on the first search. so anyways he dared me so im making it, i am vutting the pieces out as we speak, and hour more and im off to sleep, cant cut tomorrow, because i have a full day at school and a class night (where our class has fun as friends not as classmates) so yeah, il try to get the pieces out the day after tomorrow, and get the pics then too. also i might bondo it, i might not, it all depends on my time, and it will also be a stand piece, like a collectible, from the age of halo 3 :D, also i might get it or my friend might get it, thet depends on him weather he wants it or he gives it to me.
Im looking foreward to your posts.

PS why is my signature all messed up, it wont show the pic's that i have in there.

PS why is my signature all messed up, it wont show the pic's that i have in there.
Sounds pretty cool, good luck.
Are you using IMG tags in your sig? If not maybe look them up (I can't be bothered explaining them again sorry).

yeah, i have the

That was a really long ramble, but sounds cool. Scouts one of my favorites too, I just never got around to building it. Good luck. Get some pictures up when you start getting somewhere.

yes i have, im cutting the pieces out as I type :D, i want to get to gluing today, withc i probably will, becuse i just sharpened my razor knife, and i only have about 6 or so pages to go. i gotta visit the store later, to get some batteerys for my cam to get some pic up in this place.

just a little update. my camera batterys are charging, so il try to get pics tomorrow, i also have my trusty sanding things batterys replaced, if i will bondo the helmet, now im off to glue.

Hi again, i have a update, so i was too lazy to take pics and upload em to the photobucket website, so i just made a vid. :D hope you enjoy, oh and how can i add polls to my threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgzor i got pics!!!!!!!

Hi, so the helmet is taking shape now, i took some pics today, i wanna finish gluing tomorrow.
hope you enjoy.
Clicky clikcy =3
th_HPIM2426.jpg
th_HPIM2427.jpg
th_HPIM2429.jpg
th_HPIM2428.jpg
th_HPIM2430.jpg

This is not all about the scout helmet, also about my marine helmet, so here i go. I did not have any time to finish the scout helmet, because of school, now that school is over for a week, im gonna try to get as much done as humanly possible. 1st. i want to finish the scout helmets pepping, than i wanna bondo my marine helmet, sand the marine helmet and paint it too, than if i have enough bondo left il do the scout helmet too, also i wanna make them kind of like a private military helmets, not the regular green, like the UNSC has, but with mat black, and with light silver text, so if you people wanna think of some text that i could use, send it to my e-mail with a printable version of your text, and tell me where you want to see it.

BTW, my email is youmees123@gmail.com

Hey man, you know you can't use the 405th logo in your signature, right? Also, tags don't work in signatures.

If you're going for a private military helmet look, I agree with the matte black. You might want to incorporate stripes or something to set it apart from a UNSCDF helmet.

ok, maybe thats why i couldent make any new threads (because i had a 405th logo in my signature), i removed it now, but what color stripes do you thins, silver maybe :D

i was thinking about doing rogue, but it was a bit too....... complicated, but il see the rogue idea, maybe if im done with the stuff im making right now, i might do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back