Scout Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

grntpwnr89

hey i need the scout armor pepfiles if any one has them or can direct me to a sticky i know there is a pep database here but im to lazy to look through all those pages and the wiki doesnt have it

grntpwnr89 said:
but im to lazy to look through all those pages
Well, time to get off your butt then :p
NZ-TK made one. I think if you looked through the pepakura and cardboard armor, then searched for Scout, you would have found it...

Last edited by a moderator:
If the OP is too lazy to do things on his own, you people shouldn't be helping him. :cautious: You're only encouraging him to be even more lazy.

Ral Partha said:
If the OP is too lazy to do things on his own, you people shouldn't be helping him. :cautious: You're only encouraging him to be even more lazy.

Youre telling people to not help people around here?
Isnt that all that we do is help people! Really, if we dont help him, he will go on a posting frenzy and then youll be sorry. We have to point these people in the right direction, and then let them be. Yes, I wish people wouldnt ask questions too. But they do, because they are human.

Keegan said:
You quoted my post yet you didn't understand it.

Keegan said:
Isnt that all that we do is help people!Really, if we dont help him, he will go on a posting frenzy and then youll be sorry.
No, we simply inform the mods and they will deal with him.

Keegan said:
We have to point these people in the right direction, and then let them be. Yes, I wish people wouldnt ask questions too. But they do, because they are human.
That's because they know that people like you can be relied to give them the answers without them having to lift a finger. Pointing them in the right direction is one thing but spoon-feeding them is another.

EDIT: Took out the offensive sentence in the end. My apologies.

Keegan said:

Isnt that all that we do is help people! Really, if we dont help him, he will go on a posting frenzy and then youll be sorry. We have to point these people in the right direction, and then let them be. Yes, I wish people wouldnt ask questions too. But they do, because they are human.
Well, the people who made the files, post them in a topic. So what's the point of posting them if all those people keep making new topics in which they request the files...
They are allready helped, the pepmakers uploaded the files. They can simply be found with the search option.
EDIT:
Nothing against you Keegan, you are just being really nice to him ;)

Yeah, I guess I should have told him to search himself, but I had an extra ten minutes... :lol:

Sorry for starting a mini argument.

@Keegan
After reading my post, I may have come across as being too harsh on you. That last bit is also uncalled for so I apologize for that. I'll be taking it out shortly.

Ral Partha said:
Keegan
After reading my post, I may have come across as being too harsh on you. That last bit is also uncalled for so I apologize for that. I'll be taking it out shortly.
Nah, Its ok. I get that stuff alot, I get used to it.
Im glad though that you apologize. Apology accepted. :)

It didn't go to waste Seno - I read it! Helping someone is fine - changing their diaper is something else. We are here to help each other and we do a damned good job of it. If some keep taking OPs by the hand and leading them to what they ask for, then none of us will have time here to do anything else. My .03 worth.

smilie120 said:
I have a way to stop this.

EVERYONE LINK THE WIKI IN YOUR SIG.

Simple ;)
thats a good idea, if i new how to do it :p

smilie120 said:
I have a way to stop this.

EVERYONE LINK THE WIKI IN YOUR SIG.

Simple ;)

Actually I would rather tell them nicely to look around, the search button is friendly. Linking everyone to the wiki will be yet another spoon feeder. I am all for helping every one, but if you can't try or your posts states "to lazy to", then maybe you shouldn't bother with it in the first place. If someone will not search for the info what are the chances they will finish the project? Or read how to scale it? or figure out what glue to use? Even if they see the wiki and are lazy your still gonna get posts of the later questions.

The key is if you want knowledge seek it, if not don't bother those that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back