SeamusRocks' Emile Halo Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you guys, today I'm drawing on details that weren't on the model. Like the visor skull.

Edit! Pictures of the skull details, cut out all of those little specks of detail, nose, and eyes. I put holes around the mouth because it looks like it might rip because it's so thin. I put it in a book after I finished. Here are some pics
Front:
photo2-4.jpg
Back:
photo1-4.jpg

Yes, it was flat and I cut it out. And I'm going to spray paint it onto either the model or cardboard and to get it rounded I'm going to tape one of the three sections on and then spray paint that and then roll it over and tape that section and spray paint it and so on.

Yup I will! School just started for me and I haven't gotten much time to work on it... But the weekend is close! And by then I should have an update!

instead of finding a big enough visor try removing the visor part and adding resin to give it durability and vaccuum form it to get a new mold then cut out the newly molded visor. From there you could go about doing it hundreds of diff. ways but i would get sum cheap visor tint and apply it to your visor..and stencil out the skull pattern for Emiles helm and apply it onto the helmet and get an exacto knife and scratch the skull into it

I was looking at that thread for a while. I would need to find a big visor. I will think of ideas.
I worked with Acrylic back in High school's Tech classes, if you buy some clear Acrylic and carefully warm up the sheet and mold it to the shape of the EVA visor, you could get the same effect, of course after that you could continue on with cutting out and beveling the edges to get the same effects if you want.

Just an idea, not sure if anyone else ever considered it.

Thanks guys! I'll try the acrylic maybe this weekend or the next. School has gotten in the way so, yah... I'm still working on my helmet and I'm resining it tomorrow so stay tuned!

i was wondering if you could post or list which files you used for the shoulder and biceps? and are they built to each other or did you have to tweak a little bit to get the pieces to fit accordingly?

I had to scale both pieces accordingly to an image of Emile. And both pieces were seperate, but I had to redo it twice... Update: Resined the helmet, 3 layers -
photo-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back