SeamusRocks' Emile Halo Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fits snug. Might put in a little more padding, but really don't need any more.
7ec09854.jpg

1 question... Do you think I should put the lenses on the inside, or attempt(only 1 chance) to put them on the outside? Here are some pics -
68422e2a.jpg
a7757bd9.jpg
0700b58d.jpg

Inside, definately. If you try to do it on the outside, you're going to have gaps, and trying to fill those is going to be a challenge without ruining the whole look. Now, you COULD try putting the lenses on the inside, and then putting some clear plastic on the outside. That way, if you screw up, nothing bad happens. Will also save your sunglass lenses from any damage. ust a thought. Looks SICK!!! Love this, can;t wait to see it done!

>=[ I tried to glue in the lenses and they got stuck to my finger, slipped, and then got screwed up. So I bought new ones. Hopefully I won't screw up this time.

Inside, definately. If you try to do it on the outside, you're going to have gaps, and trying to fill those is going to be a challenge without ruining the whole look. Now, you COULD try putting the lenses on the inside, and then putting some clear plastic on the outside. That way, if you screw up, nothing bad happens. Will also save your sunglass lenses from any damage. ust a thought. Looks SICK!!! Love this, can;t wait to see it done!

Great idea dude, I might do that.

to make the visor carving more visible i suggest you water down a black paint... a lot, then pour it over the visor area with a cloth on hand. You then wipe away the excess paint and the black will run into the recessed areas highlighting them :D

very, very awesome helmet man, the battle damage looks pretty freakin sweet! i also am going to use the vacilene and sand method (i saw the video on youtube) and i thought that would be a good idea for the visior for putting in sunglass lenses,i was going to do that for hayabusa but i didn't feel like finishing the helmet
Nice job man and keep up the good work :)

Wow, great job man! The skull scratches and battle scarring looks awesome. I'm liking your method with the sunglasses lenses. Overall, this build is looking major win and can't wait to see this done.

I LIKE!!!!!!! I had another brilliant (maybe) insight, file down the ridge where the lens meets the helmet. That way, the ridge is virtually invisible. But from a distance, nobody will notice as currently is.

I've spent a LOT of time thinking about Emile... I started a build but I'm not allowed to work on it during school. :( Evil mother... Plus she's not too crazy about Halo, Emile with the skull, giant knife, grenades all over, would PROBABLY not be the best way to make her a halo fan... so yeah. I'm so pumped to see this complete! Yuor work thus far has been fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back