Sean’s Guidelines for a Better Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice job!!!

Edit: you missed the guideline to properly type and spell. ALSO DONT USE ALL CAPS LOCK WHEN YOURE TYPING
and try not to use abbreviations like "R" or "U" ( as in : r u going to fibreglass?)

EDIT: Added, thanks Chief!

Nice topic. It's one of those that had to be discussed sooner rather than later. I admit I was guilty of at least "asking before searching". Yes, SEARCH is your friend.

May I suggest that this be posted along with other "Forum Rules" on the 405th.com/forums home page. Possibly in large bold font. Or even the on the 405th.com/Mjolnirarmor.com home pages.

I easily missed this "Pinned" topic because it was listed under the Creation Discussion Subforum. Just a suggestion to help the troops and to maintain order and discipline. Thanks for reading.

Haha yea, I can't really understand people when they text all funny... it sometimes gets me pissed...I don't know why though, lol :lol:

SO.....MANY....NOOBS....MAKING....SAME.....TOPICS....

THANK you Sean please start laying down da banhammer, if you need help im here ;)

Helo all, Im new to this board im from the hunters lair of predator costumers but love "THE CHEIF" so im stepping into new ground.

New to the forum but not to pep-making.

I have but one question, When I tried to post a topic in the Creation-Weapons/props section it wouldn't let me. I was wondering if there is a block on new members from starting topics?

New members can only post in the Newbie Forum until they reach 50 posts.

It's just a method to help us mods keep track of new members and innappropriate content.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

i think its not right to put this, but ill have to for some people...

READTHREAD.gif

lolooolololololol

Ok, sean I am new to this website, well not really but I just joined as a member. If you could tell me two things that would be great. 1. How long did it take you to make the armor. 2. Do you ever wear it on halloween? (or HALOween) lol. :lol:

It's actually quicker to search for what ever it is you're looking for then to pester the veteran members, in my view anyway. There is so much information here, and people have posted so many guides and tutorials it's unreal. This place is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back