Sean's Revised Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be... I have a few ideas about how to replicate that new lighting pattern... but it's going to be tough....

..back to the drawing board! ;-)

Sean Bradley said:
..back to the drawing board! ;-)

haha.....im the same way looking at my old weapons (back to the drawing board)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thats is one nice sword holy crap thats good :wowie: (Man I want to buy one of those swords)
Good luck on your Halo 3 one hope it'll be as sweet as this one

Well, lets say that last night Link and I got into custom games in the Beta and shot some footage of the Halo 3 sword... and maybe all the Halo 3 weapons... :mrgreen: All I have left to do is screen capture the footage.

Yar mateys, we've shanghai' the beta for weapon references!

Ahoy! :dee:

The lighting is blue EL wire. You can find it here: http://www.coolight.com/category-s/53.htm

The lighting is sandwiched between two pieces of plexiglass with channels cut in the interior. The clear plexi is frosted with gloss white spraypaint to diffuse the light.

I wouldn't recommend wax paper.... for one how are you going to get anything to stick to it?

i think i'm gonna recomend this proj to my teach as a class project next year if its fine wit u Sean. My only quarrel is that it has to pulse, i cant tell if yours does, does it? well if not i'm going to build my with a pulsing circuit in it so that it glows in a random/static order to give it some life.

Have mercy, Its cooler than I thought when your seeing it in action.

The slow pulsing is probubly the best thing about it, seeing that the real energy sword in the game pulses the same way at the same speed.

:wowie: Still, very unbelievable

If you're interested in prices, you have to send me a PM.

No sales or advertising allowed in the forums... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back