Section 8 Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ContractKiller said:
Imperial Dick I have a quick question. Will there be a limited edition version of the Section 8 game?
I would also like to add that the extra content offered at Game Stop might have me reserving my copy through them which will be a first but that's why I wanted to know if there were any other versions than the regular one.

By the way that armor is way sick also the S8 Shoulder plate lion emblem helm makes this just killer!

Nope - maybe for the sequel! :)

There will be two other unique pre-order items available through other retailers. Don't think we've announced those other items yet though, so I have to keep quiet, but they're pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
That IS a sweet statue. Off topic, I wonder why Gentle Giant never did those Halo statues that I pre-ordered many moons ago?

Anyways, ImperialDick, did you get my email?

They just did a tour of the Gentle Giant studios on "science of the movies" very cool.

Malechei said:
That's pretty nifty. Kinda like a mix between a Spartan and one of the Templars from Hellgate: London. I wonder if there are pep files for it.

now that you mention it... we need a pep of hellgate london!

Why did it have to die!

Last edited by a moderator:
So Has any one got any section 8 armour files that are avilabe for peping really up for building this.

As I've been spending hours on the 360 demo game love it :D

Wow is it a bad thing I think I got hyper from reading all of this. The armor looks like a cross between Timeshift and Hellgate and this is what was born. If only there was 3D files for this I would build up the Pep files in a heartbeat and put it at the top of my list for getting it done and possibly built for All-Con in March but I doubt that is a possibility due to copyrighting and other legal affiars that could get called if it got made. But I will definatly be waiting to play this because it looks bad as hell.

EDIT: BTW is there any way to get a hold of Nightmare Armor I would like to get in touch with them myself on having something customly commissioned I would either like to have my Marvel Blackheart touched up or a Soul Caliber Nighmare customly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back