Semi-powered Infiltration Pepakura Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante.
Does Kurt Ambrose coun? (Cuz he is technically not a spartan-II, he said that if he'd wear MJOLNIR instead of SPI he would be not one of them and he listed Kurt Ambrose MIA next to Kurt-051.)
Spartan-051, got it.

JustMe

Yeah im using alot of the reference data for the models but hopefully ill get back to this after i finish my Iron Man mk 1

making the rest of the armor SPARTAN 051?? Good Man

oh and your favorite SPARTAN III is Kurt AKA Lt Ambrose AKA SPARTAN 051? yes i her you say? i win, you lose, A+.

Update:

The pep file was added to the wiki and i will get back to the rest of the files after finals

EDIT: Name was switched from Spartan 3 to Semi-Powered Infiltration and its located between ODST and Mark VI

As for now i will only helm will be done

Im having troubles getting the correct reference pictures needed to complete a the model

So i dont think these could be completed with one person. However if there is an artist that can donate there time and interpret the reference pictures then i can finish the suit

Yeah, there isn't much reference material for the SPI armor. I think the only pic I've seen is on the cover of Ghost of Onyx.

Is that the helmet on the cover of GHOST OF ONYX!!!!
Thats awsome, you should make the rest of the armor to go along with it. it would so cool to use it in airsoft!

However if there is an artist that can donate there time and interpret the reference pictures then i can finish the suit

I might be able to help. I made a nice Dead Space helmet blueprint a while ago, pretty nice :D . So, shoot me off a PM and we can talk. I'll help out as much as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies a thousand times over for the necro post, but does anyone still have the pep file for this? I've been looking for it for ages, if someone could send it to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back