Sergeant Johnson build (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually getting new ideas on how to do foam from Evil Ted vids. Wait.....*Adam West voice* -.- get out of my head.
Thanks for the heads up with the contact cement. I’ll try some today. I figured I’d put it in a mason jar and seal it try something like Evil Teds

I was actually getting new ideas on how to do foam from Evil Ted vids. Wait.....*Adam West voice* -.- get out of my head.
Thanks for the heads up with the contact cement. I’ll try some today. I figured I’d put it in a mason jar and seal it try something like Evil Teds
Gonna listen to ol DD replying to another thread and not put it in a mason jar.

While picking up some contact cement, I stopped by the local thrift shop for some camo clothing. Well I was not disappointed with what I found. I got the Shirt and Pants for only $15.00
With the shirt and all of the upper body armor, it may have enhanced the entire look. Now to fix up the chest and make the rest of the lower body

Things to do:
-So far all that is painted:
•All upper body armor

-Need to be detailed and paint:
•R&L Thighs
•Belt

-Process of making: (first to last)
•Boots
•Shins
•Knee pads

Last thing will be harnessing straps

BFF21DA1-5554-416E-B8C4-03BD034C5D79.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re probably wondering, when looking that I built it with craft foam. “Are you that steady handed or that dumb.
I made two of them before I realized that I could just use EVA foam and use just two other pieces. Lol gotta be smarter

37B1C4F7-8880-4356-A3BB-2F114875B0D2.jpeg

Great looking piant jobs. Just have a little pactice and your cosplay will that character you want to be :)

??? what does this sentance mean "and your cosplay will that character you want to be

Cosplay is Building a your character behind your build. Like my spartan cosplay that I am building, the character is UNSC Spartan R116.

Ex: BlackPlague711 is building Sargeant Johnson armor. So his cosplay character will be Sargeant Johnson.

P.S Lieutenant Jaku. it a quote that someother cosplayer told be a year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back