Sergeant Johnson build (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should do a parody video of the Lincoln commercials as Sargeant Johnson.

7A5257A7-03FC-4228-8541-0C4DCBD7181D.jpeg

I live in a small town east of Dallas. It may be difficult to find a chief lol
At the near end feeling the smooth steering wheel *chuckles* “oh I know what they ladies like.”

Last edited:
I live in a small town east of Dallas. It may be difficult to find a chief lol
At the near end feeling the smooth steering wheel *chuckles* “oh I know what they ladies like.”
Actually, I'm only a few hours from Dallas. You'd be surprised who's in your area. Dallas is pretty big!

Wrapping the build up going to be painting tomorrow when it’s hotter. For some reason It’s actually cold in Texas. Guess the governor purchased a free trial.

16AAB67B-B725-472C-82A0-B6D2DE6F7B67.jpeg

00D588E1-009E-4F24-AF53-B339456A1297.jpeg

Great job BlackPlague711!!! That belt is looking sweet. You may want to clean up the edges of the pouches a bit so the craft foam doesn't overlap the base piece. Either w/ a Dremel or fresh blade to cut the trim.

I need to fix something with the belt. For some reason it just doesn’t fit in with the colors of the armor. I’ll do a whole suit test fit later today

Edit:

Well turns out Velcro does not hold that great when it comes to holding thighs armor

Last edited:
Got in some photatoes tonight. Going to be getting some better quality photos pretty soon, so stay tuned for that.
In regards to the suit as whole, I’m liking it so far. I need to add in some more functionality to the suit but it’s still great. Today,trying it all on, was helpful. Some parts came off but they were minor fixes for weak points.

One other thing I’d like to make known is how hot it is inside. Why didn’t anyone warn me it was so hot? Lol

D48A99E2-95AE-497B-9C4B-83E31875E0DA.jpeg

3903687E-0A41-4D16-B3EC-1E33F45CE856.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back