Shaving Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanalla

Jr Member
Alright. Sorry for the Noob forum post but anyways.
Here is a place to share stories about shaving nicks and such
I have mine that's for sure.
Picture025.jpg

The red patch down below my lip is the cut.
It was one of those things where it doesn't hurt but doesn't stop bleeding. It took half an hour to stop!
Tell us some of your stories guys.

Shaving can be an art. You'll learn with time where to shave. Also, when not to shave... My worst cuts were from having been up all day and "enjoying" myself in the evening and then trying to shave. Not recommended.

Just shave right after you shower/bathe. You'll get a closer, longer lasting shave without the razor burn or cutting.

Loess said:
Beards help you avoid shaving cuts :p

you should listen to this man... he speaks the truth.

you beat me to it, i was going to suggest the same thing. but get some clippers and keep it nice and clean, unless you live in the mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda glad I'm not the hairy type. Even at my age, I still can't pull a goatee.

I have a raised birthmark/mole right above my lip and once when I was younger I shaved it off by accident. It grew back.

Right now I'm kinda afraid to shave. Its cold outside and when I have to work out there all day long I'm not sure being clean shaven is a very good idea.

Gillette Fusion razor is probably one of the funkiest things ever; give it a try! Multi-bladed razors are more likely to irritate skin too because of the way they work (the pull hairs up then cut them so that they fall back beneath the skin...it can irritate people's skin) but i find that too few blades just feels icky. I have a friend who used to cut off pimples....he was an idiot :p

I tend to trim rather than shave whenever it's getting a bit too long and I start looking unruly. I'm working up to a goatee, and I'll only shave properly for special occasions (weddings, funerals). I hate a naked face - there's no fuzz to pet!

Crucible said:
I tend to trim rather than shave whenever it's getting a bit too long and I start looking unruly. I'm working up to a goatee, and I'll only shave properly for special occasions (weddings, funerals). I hate a naked face - there's no fuzz to pet!

True there's no fuzz, but for those of us who get stuck between peach-fuzz, sort-of-staches, and the likes (them durnd teen years) I figure it's probably best just to be clean shaven most of the time to avoid that dirty upper-lip disheveled look.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the list of reasons for why I love being a girl just keeps growing :) Okay, so shaving your legs isn't any fun either, but I feel like it's a lot better to cut your legs than your face, haha. However, my boyfriend has a goatee and I love it. I'm not a fan of full beards or just mustaches. Goatees are definitely hot!

cant actually say ive had one, i started shaving at 13, and im now 20, had my first little shaving nick on the side of my nostril last august months after i turned 20

i was trying to be cute when i was like 6 or somthing and nick'd the bridge of my nose doing what i called "shaving"....i knew i didnt have any hair there but thats what i thought "grown ups" did....now that i've embarrassed myself , imma go cry ( <--- still doesnt use a blade razor to this day) im an electric man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back