How fast is smooth-on shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a general idea of how fast smooth-on's shipping? I am located in Northern michigan, US . Thanks,

Jacob

If you order it from the Chicago locations I would think it shouldn't take more than 3 days.
They use standard UPS ground when I ordered materials.

I just put in an order on their online store. I'm in New York so like the man says 3 days is standard....but I'll keep you posted.

If you order direct from Smooth-On, it takes a bit longer than if you use Reynolds Advanced Materials which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Smooth-On and located in Chicago. After your first order at smooth-on.com, they send you an email with the location of their closest distributor and suggest using it instead. I assume it would be Reynolds for you too.

I live in Atlanta and I order from Reynolds in Orlando.

Whenever I make an order I call in instead of use the web. They told me its faster that way and I just about always get my stuff in 2-3 days tops.

with shipping, ALWAYS assume later... that way, you'll be pleasantly suprised if it comes Monday.

Got it yesterday,Monday, 6pm..which was a pleasant surprise. What's really weird is that I got the tracking notification on Monday.

So thats 3 days...lets see.....i ordered thursday.......divide that......subtract that......devided by the absolute value of the qubed route of 77.....IM looking at maybe today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back