Side Project: Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlasernoobsx

Jr Member
Hey everyone, I've decided to do a side project indstead of only my ODST build (really it's just because I ran out of cardstock and can't print out anymore ODST files, but I printed this file out a few months ago). They only file I have right now is the helmet. I will more than likely be getting the chest/shoulders printed out this weekend if I get the chance to go to the store. I'm going to print out 2 of each file and do one in pep, and one in craft foam.

*I scored/cut out the helmet, but haven't started assembling yet. Will do that tomorrow first thing in the morning. Didn't really think about it, I should've finished helmet then posted thread. What a noob mistake =/

Pepped Helmet.

Well, I pepped the helmet, but my camera isn't working right now, so I will post pics as soon as I fix it(I'm about to go to sleep, so that won't be for a few hours). Check back laser to see it done.

Well, I finished pepping the helmet. I decided to scrap the other the first one I made, beacuse it was WAY too small. Here it is:

IMG_20101214_022854.jpg

IMG_20101214_022840.jpg

I think I'm going to fiberglass it tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20101214_022854.jpg
    IMG_20101214_022854.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20101214_022840.jpg
    IMG_20101214_022840.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 69
Looking good man! I quite like the Recon helmet, but I decided to go with the Scout instead. Good luck!

nice work, but ONE question. Why are you choosing to do the Halo 3 version rather than the Reach one? I mean they both look great but the helmet for me HAS to be the ODST helmet xD

nice work, but ONE question. Why are you choosing to do the Halo 3 version rather than the Reach one? I mean they both look great but the helmet for me HAS to be the ODST helmet xD

I forgot to update it in first post, I actually did Reach version. And I have to agree on ODST Helmet, almost finished with my Rookie helmet, on 3rd layer of bondo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back