Sigma Squad In Broken Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
So if you've played the new Fallout DLC, you've probably run into Enclave Squad Sigma and the Enclave Sigma Leader.

Is it a coincidence?...probably, but I can pretend just like I say Adam is in Halo Wars. :lol:

Now I got a powerful urge to make some Enclave Armor after I finish the T-51b. So anybody know the story behind these guys?

lol, thats the Hellfire Armor variant. it has better resistance to fire than other power armor variants, and is one of the highest in DR

DreadMullet said:
can you here that?

thats the sound of someone tooting there own horn.

If you're going to insult someone, can you at least spell it right? :p Sigma was just pointing it out, calm down.

That'd be pretty sweet if you ended up making that helmet, Sigma. You made your other Fallout helm from pep, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Rogue said:
If you're going to insult someone, can you at least spell it right? :p Sigma was just pointing it out, calm down.

That'd be pretty sweet if you ended up making that helmet, Sigma. You made your other Fallout helm from pep, right?
Read his signature, though. :p

That is quite strange/coincidental, but seeing as I haven't played the DLC, I can't say I know where you're coming from. :p

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Read his signature, though. :p

That is quite strange/coincidental, but seeing as I haven't played the DLC, I can't say I know where you're coming from. :p
oh my god... its a smart person ladies and gentlemen... congrats if i felt like being un-original i would post a cookie or a dancing cat... but instead i will give you a virtual High Five

so High five

and Dark Rouge i am sorry they dont speak sarcasm where you come from... Their and hear, now are you happy?

i suggest you go down to wal-mart and pick up a new sense of humor.

please spell check my post again... thanks sweetie.

I was wondering when you'd notice that Sigma. I saw them and immediately thought of you. I even said to myself, "Looks like Sigma has some more Fallout armor to do."

I was also dismayed when I finished that mission and realized that was it for the new missions more or less. I feel ripped off with this DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back