Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

newpol51

this is a dumb question but how do you put signatures on a post and how do you post progress genarator of your armor

Go to 'My Controls' then 'Edit Signature' under the 'Personal Profile' title and put your copy & paste the

Go to that website, click on the armor that you are building, add in your name and the status of the pieces, and click send. It will save the picture to your computer in whatever your default folder is. Then, upload that picture to your favorite photo hosting site (like photobucket) and use the image code to post it into your signature on the "edit signature" page. That should do it for you.

EDIT: Okay, you move quick. As I was posting that answer, your signature popped up.

droodles rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am intending to do a marine.....does anyone know or have a marine status signature i can use? o_O

On that link it only has ODST, Spartan.

FTVZimmy said:
When i did it mine says image posted only. did i do something wrong?

You didn't, but Photobucket sort of did. They started adding this little bit of code to the links when you copy them. It's rather annoying to keep fixing, but you can do it.

Notice the part in the brackets in this link code:
Code:
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/FTVCivic/[?action=view&current=]396473.jpg

That's the part they added that you don't need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back