Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear this issue popped up - however if this is about thorgal's post - that is someone with 2 posts on this boards who probably hasn't really looked/read through this thread but just went 'Free pep-files, yay!'
I would hope that the majority of people realize how much time you spent on this project, and that the unfolded files in this thread are all your work - and we are thankful and willing to give credit!

I have been searching for pep files for my costume for a long time. I stumbled upon the three files from maraudo first,but everything else pointed to you.
Every question about skyrim pep files have been answered with : zombiegrimm is the one you need to find. I never found anyone saying that you stole the pepfiles, i know maraudo did three or so of the files, and people tell that, but for the rest of the files i only found and still find references to you.
If i ever find someone telling that you stole these files I'm so on-line bitch slapping them.
We've been researching unfolding WoW stuff ourselves and it takes a lot of time, and we aren't even to the point of unfolding yet, lol. So i understand i sucks bigtime if people tell you that you didn't do it yourself.

you have a really big supportive base, and there will always be people that are stupid and tell stupid things. But 99% i see is supportive and nice, and those are the people you make this for right? I'm not saying let bullies and stupid people get away with it, But try to let the good stuff soak a bit more in, that will help. (i know it is difficult, i tend to forget the 99% that say my work is good and listen to that one stupid jerk that tells my work suck.)

thank you again for what you did and do for the skyrim and cosplay community!

greetings

Hello once again Skyrim fans!

I have read everything and I always watch this thread closely. Its a bookmarked tab in my phone, so I can always see what's going on. This thread gives me a lot of meaning in my life. And with all of the pleasant comments, I will continue to release files.

I am beyond moved with the outpour of compliments, and fans just being generally awesome. Skyrim is basically my life, and I love being in this community proudly saying I helped it grow through this thread. The countless pictures I've seen is truly amazing. I want to save your pictures and put them in a book. That's how moved I am. I want to go to a book company and make that book for the fans. Pipe dream, I know, but I do have something now to give back to you. It means the world that you stood by me even when I stopped. I just cannot leave you guys.

So what does this mean? It means I will take requests for the next batch. I have already given thought to staffs, as I think there are about five basic ones. Other than that, I want to know what you would like. I feel this batch needs to be for the fans.

And finally, I have a podcast, and you can check it out at this link: http://salemgeekspeak.blogspot.com/ ( I hang out with a buddy and we discuss pop culture things. Basically its a fun listen. I do tend to mention Skyrim a lot. If you don't wish to listen you don't have to, but we talk about anything because we are sponsored by nobody.)

I originally wanted to drop a file here to show my appreciation. Seriously, you (the fans) are amazing and I have the best ones. I searched through my archive of files, seriously, almost 20,000 files of stuff to search, and couldn't find something appropriate to show my thanks. However, I have a model I was saving for a comic con costume, and it isn't completely finished yet. But I can show off a picture of it, and let you know down the road when it is ready. I found it most appropriate. I had to construct the model because my modeling program wouldn't fuse the pieces together. I literally had to re create every single face. So, this one is dear to me, and you are you guys. Enjoy the picture.

ua4x4ia.png

Zombie, all of your work is amazing. Anyone that thinks that they can claim it as their own, do not have the means to prove it anyway. You have a signature way of modeling that shows in everything you do. Keep up the great work. By the way..... THAT Dovatrooper helmet is amazing. I must have this to work on soon. Have you thought of doing more star wars items?

Thank you for your kind words in return.
You are there for us, with words and files so we can create and make.
For me this is a way to expand my costume work, it is a way to expressd myself.
I'm a chronical pain patient and kinda writen off by society. I make costumes to have an outlet and to show myself that i'm not nothing, not writen off.
You files help me put my bar higher, and i know a lot of people use your files to create.
So it is a circle, you help us by creating these files, and we help you by showing what we made and encouraging and thanking you.

By the way love the dovatrooper, maybe we should see this a a challenge, and all make dovatrooper costumes to match with the helmet, a bit like a design contest or something, we take the dovatrooper design and all design the rest of the costume/armor.
Lol just having a bit fun here, but it would be cool though,to see what everyone would come up with.
I have a bit of extra time on my hand (sick and not much energy to make things right now), and i think i'm going to try skyrim again, got a bit stuck in the other elder scroll games, so i never tried skyrim, love the world thou.

I have no other request than staves i guess,
i liked the staff with the antlers and the staff with the face, not sure wich ones they are, couldn't find their names.i do have a question if someone knows were i can find all the items of the game, is there a website that depicts them all, i have tried searching for it, but couldn't find that much.

Anyway, thank you for not quitting and for taking so much comfort in our words,and thanking again for all the work and effort.
greetings

Ooh, looks like Konahrik will be my next project, after making 2 dragon priest masks, one gold, one silver (for the boyfriend).
Seeing as this one was my first real attempt at pep I am very pleased with it! Thank you very much Zombie!
IMG-20150129-WA0000.jpg

Keep on going and live Zombie. Your work is amazing and helpful. To those who claim your hard work as your own should rot. Thank you for all of your work for the Pepakura, Skyrim, and Cosplay community.

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I have a few files, but will not be releasing them just yet. Its only three files of the staffs. One staff has a lot of open edges, and trying to close them is pretty crazy. I'm doing my best, and getting closer to figuring out what is wrong with the model.

I'm working on doing a lot of projects right now. I've gotten a press pass for the Cherry City Comic Con, here in my home town. And its got some crazy awesome guests, hopefully I can make it in costume as well. As far as the "DovaTrooper", I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it. I'm close to getting ready for pep form. What else do you think could be made into a Skyrim crossover? I do have a Helm of YngFett I'm working on, but nothing else as I am stumped. If you have a crazy idea that I could adapt, feel free to comment.

I would love it if you tuned into my podcast, as that seems to be where I mention a lot of the cool things I do. Its a weekly thing, so each episode becomes something new. I make shout outs all the time to this thread, and if you want a shout out, let me know.

Love you guys.

Just saying.

we've been very busy with al the pepakur files for our costume.
I decided to post some teaser pictures, these are before painting ,but it is almost completed.

20150407_130451.jpg2015-04-08 11.11.12.jpg

Both of them are made from your files zombiegrimm.

We altered the dragon skull, so that it is a headdress.
We're not making accurate skyrim costumes, but the costumes are skyrim (and how to train your dragon ) inspired.

Hope everyone had some good easter days, my hubby and i used the extra time to do some extra work on our costumes. Painting props is as good or even better as painting eggs.

greetings

files should be ready soon. I'm struggling with this one staff, and its making me angry. I'm gonna figure it out, and close the open holes in it, but it is taking longer than I wanted. I appreciate everyone being so patient. I promise I'll have some more files for you to download soon!

Hello once again Skyrim fans!! I have the staffs I mentioned earlier for you to download and enjoy. Still having major difficulties with another staff, but I'll get there soon enough. We are very close to the end of the armor and weapons of all Skyrim, including all the DLC. I will be moving onto "other" Skyrim objects, like things I can find and transfer into Skyrim. There are a ton of mods out there with some really cool items to offer. We will have to see what happens. Anywho, here are the three files. Enjoy!

Staff 01
Measures about 60 inches.
gS2prUf.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/1ZMOM-Gwba/Staff_01.html

Staff 03
il5sO8b.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/LxEXEiJ0ce/Staff_03.html

Staff 04
xsdyPjH.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/O3c0L1tgce/Staff_04.html

1483635_976555712378531_7796111741023121347_o.jpg

As Promised here The picture of our costume.
The helmet, headdress and dagger are al made with zombiegrimms files.

Thank you by the way for the staves,they are really cool and would look really good with the costume.

Me and my hubby loved making the costume and the skyrim world so much,
that we decided to try and do a more accurate skyrim cosplay.

I'm gonna make the female iron helmet for me and probably the ancient nord sword.

I love to have a sword for myself. But as i tried to imagine the swords with the scale that they are now, they will be far to long for me.

I'm only 5.5 ,so my question, how long would a sword be for a woman that size? how could i find out for myself, not sure how tall zombie is, as the swords are scaled to his height?

anyway, we love making the pep files and exploring the skyrim comminity and al the cosplays and intrepretations.
Keep up al the good work, i check this tread regurlarly and it feels a bit like christmass or a birthday when i see that zombie posted some files.

greetings Nathalie

lamira: If you have a picture of a character with that prop maybe you can try to use this tutorial?
http://propweaponscoop.com/2014/03/how-to-scaling-video-game-props/
If you are only X% as tall as that character (you might have to guess how tall the character is), the prop needs to be X% the size for you to 'fit'. Or simpler if it's hip to middle of shin for that character it has to be hip to shin for you, too.
I remember building my own dragon priest staff at only 90% original size (Zombie's was 100%) since I am not that tall either and I did not want the head to look disproportional huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello once again Skyrim fans!!! Sorry for being absent for awhile. I recently got tremendously sick, and spent sometime in the hospital recovering from what I assume was a vicious stomach virus. However, I'm doing better and have one interesting file for your enjoyment. Its technically not Skyrim related, but it follows some of my previous work. First, some back story. I never thought this file would be created, because it is only from concept art from the video game. I had a friend of mine, Pepa Bear, make this 3d model from only a half sided picture. It is from Alice: Madness Returns, and since I made the other four, here is the Sea Horse Hobby Horse. It is insanely detailed, so take time making it, if you feel up to it. It is a crazy endeavor. But my friend did a terrific job making the model, and I had to share it. Enjoy!

Sea Horse Hobby Horse
Measures about 48 inches.
3mYGQ2z.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/xNUVUOY3ba/Sea_Horse_Hobby_Horse.html

Nepthis: Thank you for your explaination.It is still kinda hazy for me thou, but i think i know which way to go.
Kan you maybe tell me how tall you are? and does anyone know how tall zombiegrimm is? I have tried looking for reference picture of the sword with a character holding it, but i don't have much luck.
So maybe i can figure it out with the measurements of zombie and nepthis.

Anyway,we just scaled the iron helmet to my head and we're ready to print.

By the way th seahorse looks wicked, but i'm not even going to try, it looks soo detailed, and i know it would be hell to fold, but it still looks pretty.
I hope someone else is bold enough to try it,would love to see it build.

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back