Smg Molded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
What did you use to make the mold. I dont think thats rebound 25 or Brush-on 40 unless there is a dye for it.

Looks great, cant wait to see a pull!

CHEERS!

Well here is the first pull, All I had to cast in was urethane plastic, but it came out great... A few spot to clean up but nothing major... Sorry, but yes it's blue...

DSCF1344.jpg

The "flacky" was actually the texture, it's on the grips, and buttstock... I did try to repost with new info. by deleting my old post and adding a new one... but it didn't bump it up... no biggy...

Here's the ODST conversion...

DSCF1340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa-a... that's a vera pretteh SMG you've got thar, Newspartan.

I love the amount of detail on it compared to the Muckle statue version. Nice job on the weathering, too. It all really kicks it up a notch. Well done, buddy :cool:

Wow, that's great looking! If you're bringing it on the 9th, I'm really excited to see it up close.

I like the ODST version, too, though admittedly I haven't seen one before. I may be easily impressed. Haha.
:p

Drakku said:
Wow, that's great looking! If you're bringing it on the 9th, I'm really excited to see it up close.

I like the ODST version, too, though admittedly I haven't seen one before. I may be easily impressed. Haha.
:p

Well I won't be making it to Austin, like planned... But if you're in Denton, when I do go to austin, I'll be going to Dallas from there, so you'll still get a chance to see it.. I just started a 5 week shutdown at a chem. plant, and will be out of touch for a bit. But after it's over, I plan on going to meet up with Dave and Adam, followed by a trip to Dallas to see my parents...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back